Would love feedback on which version of website you see

3 0 0

Hi, 

I've had two versions of my craft shop  us.joestoes.co.uk  for USA ($ pricing, US shoe sizing)  and joestoes.co.uk (GDP pricing) for everywhere else for a while now. I would be very grateful for anyone tell me which version they see and provide any other feedback. If you click on the version of the website relating to a different geographic area you should get a pop-up to select the relevant version.

Also would love to know if google translate is any good at translating into your language. 

Please let me know which country you are in. 

many thanks

Amanda 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Amanda

I'm Canadian and viewed the USA store. There are different tweaks I would make to the site. Here is some feedback on the site

Homepage Feedback

1. All the text under "Welcome to Joe's Toes!" is pretty text heavy. Remember most people will be on a mobile device and may not want to scroll past all that text. I would also show less product on the homepage as it's an endless scrolling

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Not sure I would have a size chart as one of your product images. This section should just feature images of product

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you I really appreciate you doing that for me. 

0 Likes