Would love feedback!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Finally got my site up and was hoping to get some constructive criticism.  I want to make sure Im on the right path. Thank you in advance!    www.tayjus.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1777 111 330

This is an accepted solution.

Dear tayjus,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Your logo should highlight your brand name. Improve your logo.
  • Add Social Media Link at footer- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  • Add policies pages at footer
  • Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add predictive search
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Trust Badge : All the policies , Faq, Payment icon , Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc - All these features are important to build trust for your brand among your users.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you for your feedback. I am working on the changes now. I appreciate your suggestions! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
330 13 66

Hi @tayjus welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
4.  Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well
5. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
6. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7.  Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you for your suggestions!  I have alot of work to do!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you for your help, Im going to be implementing everything I can. I appreciate your time!

0 Likes