Thank you in advance for taking a look at my website. It's zorabotanica.com
I just launched it yesterday, have not run any ads, so very little traffic so far. Before I committing spending real $ on ads, would love to hear some honest feedbacks and critics!
Thank you all! Really appreciated!
Solved! Go to the solution
Congrats on your store and I wish you good luck!
I think what you are selling, you do not meet so often on the Shopify platform, so this is an advantage for you. However, there are some things that need to be changed.
I recommend you to change the theme and layout of the shop. It looks too simple and unprofessional. Add more dynamics and colors. Work on the functionality of the shop - so you will work on tour customer base and get sales :)
1. Add CTA buttons on your homepage - "Buy now" - it will make your customers make a lot of actions on your store.
2. Add more products, customers should have various options to choose from in order to keep their interest. By offering a couple of items will not help you to keep people's interest. When creating a site always think why a person should buy from you, not from Amazon or any other giant platform. Once you have that figured out, move on from there :)
3. Work on your product description - add more keywords, so it will positively affect SEO.
4. Add social reviews for your products - 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
5. Add security badges for payment - people should not be afraid to give your credit card number to purchase items from your store. Also, it is important to state the information methods of payment - VISA, Paypal,etc.
6. You have a very nice Instagram account - add Instagram galleries on your homepage - it will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
7. When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise working in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.
8. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
9. Launch a Reward program. You can reward your members for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, tryGrowave. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Congratulations for your store!!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hello @ZoraBotanica ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey Zora Botanica,
Below listed points would definitely help optimize your store:
All the best!
This is an accepted solution.
Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know
Hi @ZoraBotanica welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Banner image on landing page can be changed and attractive images of good resolution can be used because the hero image decides the theme or mood of the website. Also, an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%.
2. The logo needs to be highlighted because it's going with the image it's difficult to spot the logo. The logo needs to be highlighted because the whole brand name revolves around.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
4. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your product. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful as this will create an impression that you are the most knowledgeable person and will look up to you for further knowledge.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps! Goodluck