Would love feedbacks on my newly launched store.

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi All, 

Thank you in advance for taking a look at my website. It's zorabotanica.com

I just launched it yesterday, have not run any ads, so very little traffic so far. Before I committing spending real $ on ads, would love to hear some honest feedbacks and critics! 

Thank you all! Really appreciated! 

Zora

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
53 5 26

Hi @ZoraBotanica!

Congrats on your store and I wish you good luck!

I think what you are selling, you do not meet so often on the Shopify platform, so this is an advantage for you. However, there are some things that need to be changed.

I recommend you to change the theme and layout of the shop. It looks too simple and unprofessional. Add more dynamics and colors. Work on the functionality of the shop - so you will work on tour customer base and get sales :) 

1. Add CTA buttons on your homepage - "Buy now" - it will make your customers make a lot of actions on your store. 

2. Add more products, customers should have various options to choose from in order to keep their interest. By offering a couple of items will not help you to keep people's interest. When creating a site always think why a person should buy from you, not from Amazon or any other giant platform.  Once you have that figured out, move on from there :)

3. Work on your product description - add more keywords, so it will positively affect SEO. 

4. Add social reviews for your products - 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

5. Add security badges for payment -  people should not be afraid to give your credit card number to purchase items from your store. Also, it is important to state the information methods of payment - VISA, Paypal,etc. 

6. You have a very nice Instagram account -  add Instagram galleries on your homepage - it will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

7. When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise working in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services. 

8. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

9.  Launch a Reward program. You can reward your members for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, tryGrowaveWe have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1437 86 187

Dear ZoraBotanica,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Add Social Media Link at footer- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
  • Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index your all product at Google and do some onpage seo
  • Use Google shopping and Facebook catalogue ads
Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @ZoraBotanica ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey Zora Botanica,

Below listed points would definitely help optimize your store:

• Add "Facebook, Twitter and Linked In" to the site footer for better brand promotion.
  • Gmail address should be added to the "Contact Us" section for better customer trust and faith.
  • For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Zora

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels/sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders
      2. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Flowers Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search
      2. Try to have the same amount of product images on each product page. Some pages have 3 images and others have 4 or 5. Try to be consistent here. This is going to help tie your site together
      3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you! You have some really useful suggestion, I already adopted couple, and keeping working on the rest. It does make my site looks more professional. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
113 5 25

Hi @ZoraBotanica welcome to Shopify family 

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Banner image on landing page can be changed and attractive images of good resolution can be used because the hero image decides the theme or mood of the website. Also, an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%.
2. The logo needs to be highlighted because it's going with the image it's difficult to spot the logo. The logo needs to be highlighted because the whole brand name revolves around.

3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
4. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your product.  Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful as this will create an impression that you are the most knowledgeable person and will look up to you for further knowledge.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
image_png338383170.png
I hope this helps! Goodluck

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
:gift:Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes