Would love for some criticism/advice on the development of my site :)

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I have done a large amount of research on the ancillary industry and decided it would be best to get into the industry myself!

I was wondering if I could get some advice for my site design in order to keep customer attention, and also any criticisms on the overall site.

Due to this being the first day of finished coding and product importation this is a pretty rough beginning, but I think it will only get better from here! www.potsidekick.com

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
4 0 1

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Hi Potsidekick, 
I took a look at your website. Here are some my feedbacks to make it better :)

1. Homepage

- Add slider under the page header to show what makes your store different from other merchants and why people should buy your products. Currently, it seems that you are only focusing on showing your products on your homepage. In fact, you need to have more engagement with your website visitors before turning them to your customers.zz.png

- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. The more customers trust you, the more they are willing to buy your products. 

2. About us page

Create the About Us page to tell your business story to help our customers know who you are and build a relationship with them.

3. Contact us page

- Add more content/image/video/form to make this page more attractive and help your customers easily connect with you.

4. Improve your page loading speed

Your page loading speed is quite low on both mobile and desktop. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find improvement suggestions. In fact, your website visitors can quickly leave your website without making any sales if they have to wait a long for your page loading. ax.png

5. Using sticky call-to-action buttons

Now, more and more people use their mobile to go shopping online. So, it is time to optimize the mobile customer experience. One of the quick and effective ways to do it is using sticky call-to-action buttons which are always visible on the mobile view. With CTA Now - a FREE Shopify app, you can create different sticky buttons such as Add to cart, Buy Now, Contact Us buttons, and other custom button/form. It is a good way to improve customer experiences and get more sales. Here is one example for you:Image from iOS (1).png

I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for your online store! <3

PageFly- Advanced Page Builder for Shopify stores

pagefly
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1024 50 154

Hey @potsidekick 

Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

The referral program is very helpful when it comes to good word of mouth and brand awareness. It is one of the successful marketing strategies.

Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes