Would love love your feedback on my site - Much appreciated

Solved
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi,

I launched my website, Wandering I and have been working a lot on the look and feel and UX. I would love to have some feedback on it:

https://www.wanderingifashion.com

Any and all feedback welcome! I will be moving my focus to driving traffic so want to make sure the site is fully optimised ahead of this.

Many Thanks,

Shnai

Thanks

0 Likes

Chill vibe on your store. Lived in London for 2 years and miss it all the time. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

2. Make your contact email your domain name and don't use gmail

3. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

Product Page  Feedback

1. Look at testing product videos as it's a new trend you see brands like ASOS using on product pages

2. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
1546 12 148

Hello,

I just had look into your store. Great work you have done on your website.
Have you promoted your products through your social media pages regularly? I have observed your last post on Jan Month. And your last on Instagram also Jan-2018. I suggest you can post and share your products every day, This helps for to increasing of your conversions.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Tourist
10 0 0
Thank you for your feedback!
0 Likes

Hello,

Nice Store. I have gone through your store and hope following suggestion will help you

1. Optimize your page speed for mobile

2. Need to optimize for SEO

3. Add blog section for traffic

4. Use silo structure in navigation 

Need more help? Please contact here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

We are @ Shopify Experts Directory - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
1 Like
Tourist
10 0 0
Thank you for your feedback. I have not focused on Instagram as yet. Wanted to get the UX right first before I started driving traffic. Next step is to re-work my Instagram and post regularly now that the site is ready.

Thanks,
Shnai
0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 0
Thank you for your feedback!
0 Likes

Success.

Hi Shnai_Johnson,

You understand fashion to its core, your site collection speaks that out loud :).

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Add size chart, on the product page, its must for clothing items.
  2. Add phone number on your contact us page.
  3. The site goes blank when I click add to cart. One must stay on the same page or redirected to cart page. ref attachment below London Pearl Beaded Leggings – Wandering I.png

4. "Your cart is reserved for 14:42 minutes!" this is not very good first time impression, just drop it for now. You can add this again when the products are high in demand later.
  5. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  6. Lastly, You have over 338 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my suggestions will streamline your site launch and make some sales.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hi Neha,

Thank you for your feedback - very much appreciated! I believe my developer may have been working on the Add to bag during your checks which is why you saw the blank page. We are working through this code update today. With regards to the other recommendations also all useful and thank you for the positivity, It means a lot.

Thanks,

Shnai

0 Likes