Would love review on my Store, Hercules Shields

herculesshields
Excursionist
22 0 7

Hi, this is the first website I've created on Shopify and the first time trying Dropshipping. 
Love the idea of passive income and working for myself.

Would love feedback of: www.herculesstrong.ca
Eventually, I would like to add iPad shields as well.

Please let me know if you think I'm missing anything crucial for sales. 

Look forward to learning from the experts!

Thanks!

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

Hi @herculesshields

Have seen your site and it looks great, clean, and fresh. I love it. 

However, I still have some suggestions for you:

- On your banners, you should add the CTA button to guide your customers to product pages. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1606875030697.png

Also here

ConveyLego0612_1-1606875144792.png

- There are two problems here:

+ The video should be moved to the right a little bit. Also, I think you need to have a real product photo instead of only one video. 

+ The texts in the box are quite hard to see. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1606875188449.png

- The reviews should be shown on the homepage. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ In the future, if you have more products, you can use some Upsell and Cross-sell methods. 

+ The Quantity section 

- The review stars should have a yellow color. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1606875431330.png

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
herculesshields
Excursionist
22 0 7

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I really appreciate the advice given.
I'm not sure how to add CTA's to those two sections but I will try and figure those and your other suggestions out!

0 Likes

Hello @herculesshields 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps

1. Home Page

Firstly, your menu bar could be more visible. That will make your customers to get to know you better. When I first stepped in your shop, I wasn’t sure what you are selling. The buying journey is much more enjoyable if you can fix this.

FOMS 1.jpg

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

Search bar:

The search bar is missing out. I don’t recommend search icon .The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility.

Banner:

Banner is the first impression of your store. Your banner should be full width to align with others sections of your home pages.

The Chat box is missing out

2. Product Page:

I am not sure if you are 1 product store. This page confuses me: https://herculesstrong.ca/collections/all It's meant to be collection page but for your store it can be a product page => you have actually 2 product pages 

FOMS 2.jpg

Invest in bespoke imagery 

More product images should be add (3-5 images from different angle per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be game changer in conversion rate optimization 

Seeding.jpg

Return Policy

Customers get hesitated to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on product page.

The actual return policy, in particular the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.

seeding 4.jpg

Product description

You should use another font and content color. The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customer tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business.

Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings

Use block text and bullet point

seeding 2.jpg

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing strategies. You can consider of checking PageFly - Free Page Builder. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
herculesshields
Excursionist
22 0 7

Thanks Richard, you have provided me with a lot of helpful and valuable advice.

Do you know if there’s a way within my theme I currently am using to display my product on homepage with full details? I agree that there doesn’t need to be a separate page for this. Or maybe I need to remove it from collection and just list it as it’s own individual product in menu.

Thanks again.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 431

Hello @herculesshields, the store looks great. Here is the feedback:

- Add a separate page of shipping policy in the footer.

For getting sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews, and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales and retention. You should start using the customer timeline feature to track customer journey right from the sign up till each and every activity like when the customer has last visited your store, Email opened, push received, products purchased, etc. This will help you to take action by knowing their behavior accordingly. You can add web push notifications, it will help in retargeting your customers. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
herculesshields
Excursionist
22 0 7

Great feedback. I’m going to check out the AiTrillion app you mention.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2394 140 431

@herculesshields thanks. Also, I would like to tell you that AiTrillion support provides free app setup to their users. 

Have a great day!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

Hi @herculesshields

Maybe you can see this button in the section settings in the Shopify theme customization. 

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
herculesshields
Excursionist
22 0 7

Thanks, I’ve made many of the updates you recommended and I think I’m getting close.