Would love some constructive feedback on our store please

Highlighted
1 0 0

We are always looking to improve and would welcome any constructive feedback on our store, so that we can hopefully improve the store going into 2020.

https://crownbrush.co.uk/

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
577 41 98

Hello, @OliJones!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I've taken a look through your storefront and I can see that your brand has a clear path, your website structure is great and it is quite easy to navigate. The one aspect that I would recommend focusing on is the design and colour scheme of your storefront. 

I can see that you have a solid logo and a path for your brand, but your storefront lacks consistency when it comes to the design. You want to focus on uniformity across your storefront to build and strengthen your brand. I would highly suggest reading through our How to Create Minimum Viable Brand Guidelines to help you find the perfect plan to build up your brand. 

When focusing on your website design, you will want to look into brand colours/colour scheme, matching your pre-existing logo, fonts/typefaces, and the message you're trying to portray. When it comes to choosing a colour scheme, you want to find colours that not only match your logo but colours that will work well with the products that you're selling and the overall vibe of your brand. You can use more than 1 font type across your website, but make sure that the you're not using more than 3 fonts. You want each font type to compliment each other and to be completely legible for your customers and first time visitors. Take a read through, Customizing Your Shopify Theme: How to Use Images, Colors, and Fonts to help you find a theme for your storefront. 

I would also recommend condensing the amount of pages you have showing in your navigation menu. All of the pages you have showcasing have their own use and are valuable for your customers, but you could think about condensing some of the menu items into categories and organizing them in dropdown menus. This guide would be your best bet to helping you along the way of adding dropdown menus to your main navigation menu. 

There are a few different resources that I would recommend checking out to improve your storefront aesthetically and to keep your brand aspects organized and complimenting one another. Be sure to check out; 

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

You have a great looking site and brand. There are a couple tweaks I might make on your product pages, but otherwise it's a solid site.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. I would move the customer reviews section and have it sit below the product related (YOU'LL LOVE THESE TOO) section. Better chance of increasing AOV if you have products higher up the page

When your site is at this level, you need to look at running a/b tests and doing conversion rate optimization for your store. This is how you get more people to convert from the existing traffic you are getting. Even going from 2% to 2.5% on your conversion rate at checkout, can have a massive impact on your whole business. We work with clients on this and it's how you take your store up another level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1776 111 327

Dear OliJones,

Wow. nice store.

Hope following suggestion will help you more

1. Improve your store speed for mobile

2. Increase your popup time

3. Use banner slider with call to action at home page

4. Add Testimonials and social proof to build trust

Need help? please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/store-setup-guidance

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Crownbrush,

A mind-blowing site with absolute perfection, but needs some brush-up. Following pointers need to be added: 

1. The size of the main banner should be somehow large in order to avoid the visibility of extra white spacing.
  2. The size of some products is unequal under certain sections of the site. 
  3. Add some customer testimonials to the home page for better choice of the customer.
  4. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  5. For engaging users, building customer loyalty and increasing conversions, you can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners in a variety of above-mentioned ways.

I hope the site succeeds and flourishes day by day.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @OliJones 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Honestly, I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement and retention. You can entice your customers by giving loyalty and reward points on activities like on daily visits, when they sign up, allowing for push notifications, leaving a review, on making a purchase and many more. You should start using customer timeline feature to track customer journey right from the sign up till each and every activity like when the customer has last visited your store, Email opened, push received, products purchased, etc. This will help you to take action by knowing their behavior accordingly. You can add web push notifications, it will help in retargeting your customers. 

One of the most popular Shopify app that you can try out to achieve the above goals are Aitrillion.com

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes