Would love some feed back on my store please :)

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi 

This is my first Shopify store and not very  tech savvy so any feed back would be great :)

Thank You Heaps 

www.theyoungonesboutique.com

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
164 5 33

hello @K-Harris 

1. I just check your website - please create a "contact us page" and link the same on footer.

2. Keep the form on contact page + your address

3. Currently you have form on about page shipping page refunds page remove that and only keep on contact page as mentioned in point 2.

4. EASTER promo please place this on all the pages

5. Remove social share from product details page

6. On product details page the sizes is as per US or EU or AUS or ASIA size please mention in size drop down

I think you will love to boost your website sales & increase conversion. Correct ?
Perfect! I would Love to grow your sales & conversions with better ROI via digital channels!

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Expert
1047 48 308

Hi there! I really like your storefront and the sliding images - consider also adding a short tagline and a call to action to each of them to prompt people to click further and browse your website - it will help you extend the browsing time, reduce bounce rate [both important for SEO] as well as improve your conversion rate [sales]. 

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 4

Hello and congratulations on launching your store.

First, work on photographing your products. The lighting is dull and it will be a huge difference in your presentation.  Have one consistent background. White is common and it works showing off the features of what you're selling. Another background option is to develop a theme. Is it colorful pallet or earth tones? Play with photo editing apps or software to enhance the colors in the fabrics. 

The grass with the baby takes away from showing off your product. Use a different background.

I noticed Ive on the About Page, so that should be corrected as well.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you for your reply @Rockpapercopy . As im not very tech savvy is there an easy way to add a tagline and call to action to each of those photos as that's a great idea and I love that! Thank You 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi @vinods 

Thank You for your feedback.

1- Would you be able to let me know how to get ride of that contact me on each of the pages and create on only one page ?

2- How do I remove the social share I didn't even put that on ? 

3- thank you I will add easter promo ton all pages 

4-  Will fix the sizing to what it is .

Thank you heaps for that feedback it really helps a beginner like me

Regards 

Kat

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1047 48 308

Hi Kat,

You can edit each image with a free tool, like Canva.com - and easily add a text to each image [tagline + call to action].

When it comes to removing the contact form - simply use 'page' or similar instead of 'page.contact' as a template for this refund page. The contact form displays automatically on each page with the 'page.contact' as a template.

Hope it helps!

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

HI @Rockpapercopy 

Thank you I will look into that. 

I ended up working out a couple of the other things the people mentioned just then after I asked how to do it. always the way!!

Thank You

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello, 

I just gone through your link, I just have few recommendations for you regarding your site so plz check out as follows,

1. Design Your Website As Mobile Friendly & Also check your page speed on Google Page Insights Tool

2. Create Your About Us / Contact Us Page(With some quality content)

3. Increase Your Backlinks(by doing blog commenting, forum submission) 

4. Do daily post on Social media for brand awareness & traffic generation 

I hope this will be helpful for you and I hope your site will grow up & rank as well in top results.  Thank you to know more about this typo website just go through this site(Aquarian Gardens Colorado : Best Online Gift Shop In Colorado) you will get more ideas.  

Regards

Sima Singh

(Digital Marketing Expert)

Today Is Name, Tomorrow Is Legend !!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
164 5 33

Hello @K-Harris 

Please see my revert in "blue"

Thank You for your feedback.

1- Would you be able to let me know how to get ride of that contact me on each of the pages and create on only one page ?
Just like you created other pages you can create the contact page in Shopify backend you have option called "online store" in that click on "pages" then create the page "contact us" that's it and then link the same from footer menu. (if you want my help please do feel free to email me)

2- How do I remove the social share I didn't even put that on ?
this needs be done in the edit code section (if you are not aware of coding i can help you do feel free to email me)

3- thank you I will add easter promo ton all pages

You're welcome

4- Will fix the sizing to what it is .

Surely

Thank you heaps for that feedback it really helps a beginner like me.
You're always welcome

Regards,

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
1 Like