Would love some feedback on my new Yoga store

Tourist
6 0 1

Hi all. I'm new here and have just opened my first store. It's focussed on Yoga and we sell clothing and accessories. I'd really appreciate some honest feedback from the community - really want to learn from people who've got great experience so I can make this store a success!

The store is https://littleyogabear.com

Thanks in advance for your constructive advice.

0 Likes
Excursionist
54 1 6

hey @mhshopify,

I tried checking out your store for you, but looks like it's password protected?!?!?

Naana.

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

Thanks @Naana for checking it out.... that's really strange that you found it protected??  There's definitely no password protection in my Shopify admin.  The preference page of my store says it's live

Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 19.06.02.png

0 Likes

Hi @mhshopify,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I just spent some time on your store and here is a bit of feedback I have for you to improve sales

1. Use call to action language on your website.
2. Include contact info like email or phone number for customers to reach you at on top of the contact form.
3. Make the UX great for the customer (use AI-Powered Product Recommendations in all pages so your shoppers don't hit the back button on then browser)
4. Reduce the choice overload by providing a personalized experience for your shoppers. I can help you with this. Please see LimeSpot Personalizer and let me know if I can help you more.

Cheers,
Stephanie @LimeSpot_guru 

E-Commerce Conversion AI
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 46 237

Hi mhshopify ,

General

• I would suggest adding an email address, if not a phone number, on the Contact page. It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  • At first glance your website looks very professional. You have a really great colour scheme and your logo is vibrant, clean and stands out amongst the rest of the content on your storefront.

Homepage

• I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store yoga even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each slider

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to return/refund policy on each product page. I would also just link to your shipping policy and not have it on product pages

2. Move the sizing chart information off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them as this build social proof

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Make sure all your product images have the same style/design. This is going to help tie your site together and make you look less like a drop ship site

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
145 4 31

hello @mhshopify  (Ms. Rowan)

This is Vinod from Bombay India. Congratulations for opening your new online Yoga Store wish you success for your new store!

Love the Logo of your store.

I saw your website below are some points which i would suggest

1. Just as you have high quality images on home page in top header and bottom slider area try to place in high quality images in the inner pages of there website too as currently the images are blurry.

2. Product details page - try to take the description up (below the title of the product) as this is really important. Keep in below order
Title - Price - Description  - Shipping Free USA & Tax message - Size chart - Buying options - Add to cart button - Buy Now Button

In product description try to mention the material from which the Yoga Cloths are made of.

3. remove the Secured and credit card icons from product details page and keep it at the footer area.

4. In Accessories >> Jewelry >> Honestly as I know I would add in inventory - Bead Malas which mostly Yoga people prefer to wear (just a thought)
here is ref - https://www.google.com/search?q=rudraksha+mala&client=firefox-b-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahU...

5. Free Shipping to USA keep that promo message on all pages right on the top in shopify there is an option for that.

Further I guess you would Love to boost your website sales & conversion & I would Love to grow your sales!

Results from Google Ads & Bing Ads - I have helped merchants achieve sales from $150 per month to $900+ per month in just 3 months 

with correct ad setups and detailed manual optimization and strategies from time to time.

I would be happy to help and serve you too!

Thank you!

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
2 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. I'll check out the personalisation tool you mention.

0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi @vinods 

Thanks for the feedback and the product recommendation! Much appreciated.

1 Like
Shopify Partner
145 4 31

Hi @mhshopify 

You are always welcome Ms Rowan.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes