Would love some feedback on my store: Mister Butcher

christinewilson
Tourist
13 0 2

Hi - would love some feedback on our store (Mister Butcher).  We deliver premium food directly to customers.  Our product selection is constantly growing, and would welcome feedback on the way we have set it up.

Second area I'm looking for feedback on is clarity - many of our products are catch weight, so we can't show the price on the site.  We've ended up pricing at $0.01, and putting average cost in the description.  

Any thoughts/suggestions/feedback welcome.

https://misterbutcher.ca/

Many thanks!

Christine

https://misterbutcher.ca/

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2433 141 439

Hello @christinewilson, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback on your store:

- Add policies in the footer menu.

- Add a longer product description.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button on it)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews, and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales and retention.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Arunesh
Explorer
68 6 28

Hey @christinewilson 

Congratulations on your store. Great to hear that it's running well.

However, you need to make some modifications and make your website look a bit more professional.

1. You can add slideshows of banner images.
  2. You must add a Favicon.
  3. You must add a footer and ask your visitors to subscribe to your newsletter there.
  4. You need to work on the titles of your products.
  5. Secondly, the problem related to your pricing, I think you should mention only the average price on the product page.
  6. Add a pricing chart mentioning clearly the pricing rules and policies. 
  7. Add some more real photographs of your products.
  8. Write some good descriptions. Attractive ones!
  9. Add reviews at the bottom of the Home page.
  10. You can also add a photo gallery.

Your business is running well. That's great. But you need to add extra efforts to do exceptionally well.

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes

Hey @christinewilson,

We did a video review of your store and gave some suggestions as to what you could do to for your product prices.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes