Would love some feedback on my store please

Tourist
4 0 0

I started my store about 2 weeks ago(pertshop.com). I am selling survival gear and I have been working on it when I can. I would like to know what can be done to improve the site and attract customers. All suggestions are greatly accepted.

Thank you.

0 Likes

Hi Dave 

Few Suggestions 

Are you ready image: I would remove this. It's taking up valuable space on the screen when browsing. 

Main Menu: To much going on here. You can add drop down menus so you don't have so many links 

Footer Menu: Also to much going on here. You can add links in the footer for Shipping , returns etc 

Featured Collection: I like to use collection lists. Visitors can easily click on collection they like

Second Slideshow on homepage: I would remove this. Don't need it

About Us Page: Make one to share your story with visitors 

Blogs: Its great you have done this will help with SEO on search engines. You can also add blogs into your main menu

Facebook Page: I would create a page instead of account. If someone reports you facebook will shut this account down. Happened to me years ago with 600 friends. Not fun. 

That's enough for now don't want to bombard you with things to improve. 

Keep up the good work. If you ever need help reach out.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

No Sales ? Feeling Lost ? No Direction ? ...... Learn More HERE

1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now with lack of design

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. I would clean up your footer and add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. Don't just list out large text in the footer for shipping information as it looks unprofessional

4. Setup a main menu with less links. You can use a drop down function to achieve this. I would read your theme documentation to learn how to do this

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store needs some work to make it one people would trust buying from.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you Clayton for your feedback. I took what you told me and redone my shop. If you get a chance could you have another look(pertshop.com). I'm still working on SEO, I went through the course on Shopify and that was a good help. Thank you.

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you Duane for your feedback. I also took what you told me and redone my shop. If you get a chance could you have another look(pertshop.com). I'm still working on SEO, I went through the course on Shopify and that was a good help. Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@uptown111 wrote:

Thank you Duane for your feedback. I also took what you told me and redone my shop. If you get a chance could you have another look(pertshop.com). I'm still working on SEO, I went through the course on Shopify and that was a good help. Thank you.

At this point, the bigger issue is now your design and colour choices. The purple background and red main menu bar don't work together. Plus you have blue and grey on the page... I would simplify and get down to a main colour and an accent colour. A white background is more ideal since your photos have a white background. I would still look at my product page feedback and add #2 and #4 for sure as that is going to help your store sell more product.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Tourist
16 0 2

@uptown111 wrote:

I started my store about 2 weeks ago(pertshop.com). I am selling survival gear and I have been working on it when I can. I would like to know what can be done to improve the site and attract customers. All suggestions are greatly accepted.

Thank you.

Hi! Looks pretty bad the colours are horrible and the font is small on desktop. Completely the wrong theme please change it. And the presell page is annoying remove it from the first page. Hope this helps!

Instagram Influencer
0 Likes