Would love some feedback on my store please!

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello! Please check out my store and leave me some words of wisdom. 

https://nvcollective.com/

Is it easy to navigate?

What would draw in more customers?

Thank you for looking!!!!!

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @NashVintage 

I would love to provide some recommendations for your store. By the way, I love your products.

DESIGN

1. The banner

- Currently, the images of the banner have different sizes and this affects 2 things:

• The arrow of the slideshow won't be fixed in 1 position, it moves from the small image to the big images
  • When reading the section under the slideshow, the paragraph will also be moved because the image's sizes are different

2. Add more pages and sections

- I recommend you can add the testimonial section to show the product's reviews. You can use other apps such as Judgme, Ali Reviews, Trust apps, etc or you can add the reviews as the slideshow like this

2020-04-01 09.25.10.gif

- You can add the FAQs page 

PAGESPEED

- Currently, the pagespeed of your store on the desktop mobile is pretty good, but you also should notice on the mobile device too.

You need to optimize the images because the images account for the large store weight. For example this one https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0452/8057/articles/wordswag_1552087746427_300x300.png?v=1554237489

You can check the pagespeed via Google PageSpeed Insight: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnvcollective.com%2F&tab=de...

Here is the article about pagespeed and how to have a good pagespeed for the online store.

They are just some of my comments. I've gotta leave now. But if you have more questions on other pages type, you can leave your question is this topic, I'll be sure to answer :) 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
99 20 65

Hey NashVintage -

Love the look of your products, and kudos to using in-house images. You have a lot of awesome going on here.

There are a few things that stand out though. First, the easy things:

• Your social media links need to open in a new tab instead of the same tab.
  • Link your email on the homepage and Contact page.
  • Replace your “Say Hello” contact form button with live chat. When you’re available, it’ll engage customers to chat while they are still on your site. If you’re unavailable, it’ll offer an away form. 
  • List shipping details and provide a currency localization option. Your shoppers want to know how much it costs in their currency and don’t want any surprises at checkout.
  • Link to your latest event instead of having a static image with little information. Since it links to your Facebook event, add in the essential information and link to the event.  

Overall, you’re on the right track. My two biggest issues are with your homepage and general navigation. Both would benefit from looking at heatmaps (to see where visitors are clicking) and session recordings (to watch what happened when they were on your site). Visitor behavior is going to be key here.

Your homepage is very long. Your sliding hero/banner images aren’t the same size, it lacks a CTA and it takes up the majority of the screen above the fold on mobile and desktop. 

This is where visitor behavior comes into play. If you could see how people interact with your website, how far they scroll and what they do, you would be able to see the areas you need to update.

Maybe you don’t need your Nash Vintage Collective story on the homepage, or maybe customers use your menu bar instead of scrolling to your featured items on the homepage. 

Heatmaps in particular would help analyze and evaluate your menu bar. Some options may be able to move to a footer or combine, such as This is NVC and Events. Or maybe you find that Lookbooks work better under the Women’s collection rather than it’s own collection.

On the navigation front, you need to find out how visitors are using your website. One thing your Collections page is missing, especially with clothes, is the ability to filter by size/measurements, material, age and type of clothing. Use heatmaps to see if you should consolidate or reorganize your current filters. 

In the end, it really all comes down to your customers and what they think/do. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, recordings, chat and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month. 

I’m excited to see how your website and business grows, NashVintage! You have a great start here, and a little insight into visitor behavior is going to make a world of difference. Be sure to update us on your progress!

Cheers -

Danny

Was my answer helpful? If so, please consider liking my post and marking it a solution. I appreciate it!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 157

Hello @NashVintage, You have a great collection in your store and it looks great but you need to make the store look more professional. Here are some improvements that you need to work on:-

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image (with a call to action button on it) 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

-New arrivals

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

Marketing tools that you need to add in your store:-

1. Add a LiveChatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

2. Add a loyalty reward program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

3. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

This will make your store interactive and engaging which will help you to increase conversions by engaging customers in your store. 

If you would like to implement these marketing tools in your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1738 110 378

Hey NV Collective,

"Homepage is the key area of the user journey of any ecommerce store" and the first thing which comes into sight in any homepage is the "header menu".Hence, a "home button" is a must to have at the beginning of the header menu of any ecommerce store. Some other changes which I would like to recommend are as follows:

• "House+Home" can be renamed as "House" only.
  • Not only this, the order in which different elements are arranged in the header menu too plays the leading part. The correct order of the elements for your ecommerce store header menu is as follows: Home, Women, House, Lookbooks, New Arrivals, Event, This is NYC.
  • Including"promo offers" using a "bold unique header template" and a "catchy tag-line" like "Ends Today! 20% Off Friends & Family" as a part of your store header can encourage people to take you up on the offer.
  • "Terms of Service and Privacy policy" are missing from the footer area.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I wish you all the luck for the coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
71 5 14

Hi @NashVintage  ,

I had gone through your website and you are having wonderful products. I love it!

Here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.

2. You can add customer testimonials to increase trust among shoppers.

3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes