My store is more than 2 months old and I have spent almost 200$ on facebook ads and not made one sale.
Would love some constructive feedback/criticism. I really want to this to work
I have just visited your website, and here are some feedbacks to make it better :))
- Currently, I see that your homepage mainly focus on showing your collections or products. However, in my opinion, you should add an image slider or video to show your unique selling points and why people should buy your products. Firstly, you need to let customers know more about you before converting them into your customers.
- Make your 4 featured products show clearly.
2. Analyze your website visitors
You should analyze your website visitors to know who they are? Are they your potential customers? Your Facebook ads should target at your right people who are interested in your products. You can have a lot of traffic from Facebook ads but if they are not your potential customers, they can quickly leave your website without making any purchases.
3. Optimize your landing page
When people click on your Facebook ads, where are they redirected to? I mean you should optimize your landing page. For example, you can create a beautiful landing page with call-to-action button and attractive images or content.
Furthermore, you should make sure that your Facebook ads and your landing page have the similar content. For example, if you run a Facebook ads about your new product, your landing page should be your pretty product page instead of your homepage.
I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for you :))
Hey Nerdy Mikes,
I've spent a few minutes on your store and would like to give some recommendations about both the aesthetic and functional aspects of the store pages. I understand that you're trying to make the store look more professional. Hopefully, this advice could help.
Good luck for the coming days!
Here are the suggestions you should work on:-
1. In the header menu add a Shop option too.
2. Add a call to action button on the slider images of the homepage.
3. Being a single product store, add an attractive video of the product.
Some tools that you should add to convert the traffic into customers are:-
1. You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
2. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
3. Add a newsletter subscription box. Make sure you are using email marketing to reach your customers.
If your store will be engaging then it will help you to convert the traffic. To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out.