Would love some feedback on my store please

Highlighted
1 0 0

My store is more than 2 months old and I have spent almost 200$ on facebook ads and not made one sale.

Would love some constructive feedback/criticism. I really want to this to work  

https://nerdymikes.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi NerdyMikes, 
I have just visited your website, and here are some feedbacks to make it better :))

1. Homepage

- Currently, I see that your homepage mainly focus on showing your collections or products. However, in my opinion, you should add an image slider or video to show your unique selling points and why people should buy your products. Firstly, you need to let customers know more about you before converting them into your customers. vv.png

- Make your 4 featured products show clearly.ii.png

2. Analyze your website visitors

You should analyze your website visitors to know who they are? Are they your potential customers? Your Facebook ads should target at your right people who are interested in your products. You can have a lot of traffic from Facebook ads but if they are not your potential customers, they can quickly leave your website without making any purchases.

3. Optimize your landing page

When people click on your Facebook ads, where are they redirected to? I mean you should optimize your landing page. For example, you can create a beautiful landing page with call-to-action button and attractive images or content. 

Furthermore, you should make sure that your Facebook ads and your landing page have the similar content. For example, if you run a Facebook ads about your new product, your landing page should be your pretty product page instead of your homepage. 

I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for you :))

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Nerdy Mikes,
I've spent a few minutes on your store and would like to give some recommendations about both the aesthetic and functional aspects of the store pages. I understand that you're trying to make the store look more professional. Hopefully, this advice could help.

1. The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar. 
  2. "Login" account is an efficient solution for information security and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  3. The products need to be "categorized" for ease of customer search and navigation. Once categorized, all the product categories should be a part of the main menu as well.
  4. Add "New Arrivals" and "Bestsellers" to the main menu for better site popularity and peculiarity as well.
  5. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images and a little more description to make it look more detailed.
  6. The addition of the "Instagram gallery" helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  7. "Limited time offers"can be displayed in the form of promotional discounts or coupon codes to help attract better customer attention.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Good luck for the coming days!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

Hello @NerdyMikes,

Here are the suggestions you should work on:-

1. In the header menu add a Shop option too.

2. Add a call to action button on the slider images of the homepage. 

3. Being a single product store, add an attractive video of the product. 

Some tools that you should add to convert the traffic into customers are:-

1. You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

2. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

3. Add a newsletter subscription box. Make sure you are using email marketing to reach your customers.

If your store will be engaging then it will help you to convert the traffic. To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes