Would love some feedback on my store selling kitchenware!

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey, 

My family runs a store in India (www.rena-germany.com) selling kitchenware, baking tools and tableware. Would love some feedback on the store!

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I like your store, look clean and tidy 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello,

Congratulations on your store, the store is really nice but here are some of my points.

• left side slide picture too big
  • I suggest to make it smaller or you rotate it to landscape
  • icons and fonts are small at the main page
  • I also think it will be nice to see if the name of the item and price is at the bottom of the picture or in the middle.
  • emphasize more the sale label
  • add best sellers or sale products on the main page
  • add reviews

Hope this helps. Wishing you success.

Pia Mae Villezon

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you @PiaVillezon . If you don't mind, can you please tell me if you were viewing on a desktop, tablet or mobile? It will help me evaluate better

@PiaVillezon wrote:

Hello,

Congratulations on your store, the store is really nice but here are some of my points.

• left side slide picture too big
  • I suggest to make it smaller or you rotate it to landscape
  • icons and fonts are small at the main page
  • I also think it will be nice to see if the name of the item and price is at the bottom of the picture or in the middle.
  • emphasize more the sale label
  • add best sellers or sale products on the main page
  • add reviews

Hope this helps. Wishing you success.

Pia Mae Villezon

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hey Ashish

Congratulations on your store. I hope you're safe and well in these hard time. 

Your store looks well organised and clean. Navigation is smooth and I didn't see any broken links either - that's all great!

Coming to your product catalogue, I missed seeing any urgency being created - something that would catch my attention and drive me to buy immediately. You could relate to this by thinking of a real life store - when you pass by their window, you'll see their latest collections, top offers and bestseller, isn't it? Well, that's the same for an online store as well! What the store could really use a clear message to 'Buy This!'

A suggestion here. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can give your catalogue the focus it really needs. 

Do let me know if this is useful for you. 

Hope to hear from you soon! 

Gari

ModeMagic

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Sure, I have checked it first using a desktop.

0 Likes