Would love some feedback on my store

Solved
4 0 0

What could I change or do different? 
I have a bunch of friends and family sales, not much out side of that. Partnered with a NASCAR race team. 

Have over 1000 visitors but no conversions.

Url is Coffeeplzco.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1821 116 276

Dear CoffeePlzCo

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 20-35  . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile. 
  • Add predictive search feature
  • Add Testimonials at homepage - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Add Track Order Feature
  • Do some basic SEO
  • Add blog for Traffic 
  • Do FB Ads and Email Marketing
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you so much I will start making those changes today! As I know I sell quality products and all of my customers so far have raved about about the taste and quality of the coffee. For testimonials should I quote what they’ve sent me in terms of a review? Also how do I improve my mobile speed? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
338 14 72

Hi @CoffeePlzCo welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will give an impression among the customers that you are the most knowledgeable and they will look up to you for further information.
2. Promoting your brand on digital media like Twitter, Facebook, etc this will be helpful in reaching or targeting the audience to reach out in masses.
3. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this was helpful!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @CoffeePlzCo,

I'll continue on where that other poster left off. Yup you can just use the testimonial as a quote. Make sure to make it look professional.

In terms of mobile pagespeed that is a lot harder to do, but as a developer the google pagespeed insight is not a be all end all. I mean that I loaded your page on my phone and it loaded quite quickly. Unless your are a developer, there isn't much you can do to increase your page speed. The only thing I might suggest is for you to optimize your images that show up on a mobile device.

Even with these suggestions by these other posters, it's no guarantee that you will start making more and more sales, because there's a lot of the process that we don't see.

My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved.

If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:

• taking a deep dive into your data: look at where your traffic comes from, what they do on site, why they might be dropping off
  • identifying metrics that and areas that could cause issue
  • working together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
  • at the end of the day you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email. 

If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.

Cheers

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I would certainly be interested! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you!

0 Likes