Hyde here from Shopify.
Congratulations! You've done a great job and got your site up and running, and it looks great. The advice I give you is advice I often give to questions from merchants in a similar position: content creates community, and your express aim is to create a community (which is a great instinct):
So you need to provide the community with the opportunity to interact with you and each other. There's a great guide with ways to do this here. It discusses the importance of creating things like newsletters, and there's a guide to that too here.
It also talks about the importance of managing your social media presence properly. Your social media presence will be bolstered too by deploying quality content:
So you'll want to create original and innovative content to capture your customer. Two ways to do this are:
I hope this all helps, happy to answer any other questions you may have.
All the best, Hyde
Hey @cshinn , welcome to Shopify family
I checked your store and it looks super nice! Let me share a few tips and feedbacks that might help you.
Feedback #1: Revamp your 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.
Do give a read to this article: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
Feedback #2: Do add a CTA button in Homepage Top Banners, this will also help your conversion of traffic to sales.
Feedback #3: Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns
Tip #1: Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.
Tip #2: Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
Tip #3: I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers/badges to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. With labels/badges, you'll be able to tap into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency to boost sales.
Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.
PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...
Hi @cshinn ,
I've reviewed your store and I have to sat that your products are pretty cute. However, below is some points that may can help you with your store.
- I just wonder that why there is so many white space on the two-sides. I think you should spread out all the contents to fit the canvas. There are many themes that provied by Shopify and they do very well, you can considering to move on.
- You should stick your header too cause while scrolling down, I don't know how many items in my cart and it could be a little messy at here.
- It would be nice if you show more collections at homepage like On Sale, Fog Dogs. Customers will have an overview what you sell at your store.
- The product's price font-size is too small and it will not attract customer, you can increase the font-size bigger.
- I'm not happy while adding a product to cart and immediately move on the cart page, you can change the mini cart action to dropdown or side-bar. Customer is still know that product added to cart and continue shopping. You can check some practices at here to optimize it.
2. Product Page
If you want to boost your conversion rate, FOMO marketing maybe helpful for you, you can find more about it at here.
There is one more thing that your web's speed is quite slowly. You can optimize your image's size to make it quickly.
I hope my recommendations will help you in some ways. Feel free to let me know if you have any concerns.