You could add some blogs solving problems visitors might be having in your niche. This will build a connection with your visitors and at the same time build a brand people can trust.
I think your home page has to much going on. Might need to make that more simple.
Loving the vibe I got when I first landing on your website. Your collection pages also have a great feel to them.
It's great you have already got some sales. Most people struggle here.
Keep up the good work. I also just emailed you something special.
10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE
Some things that stand out:
- Layout - the site doesn't seem to follow a standard layout - Header at top with product categories, etc
- Landing page is extremely busy - maybe limit to highlight one product per category, then users can click through to see more products from that category vs so much listed on front page.
- Colors - There is a lot of them. I'm a huge proponent of less is more.
- Pictures - Although most are professional - they aren't consistent (e.g some are close up of the product only while others have models wearing the item). Also the coloring around the photos just takes attention away from the product.
- Font - not consistent - pick a font (preferably something like Arial) and stick with it.
- Remove 'Chick's story' and associated images (or move to an 'About us' page). It makes the store seem small.
- Logo - Same as colors - less is more.
Hope this can be useful.
Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.
1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Go for other color and font combination
3. Optimize your product landing page
4. Optimize your store for SEO
5. Integrate your Instagram feed at home
6. Add blog section
Need more expert guidance? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see you've received some great feedback here from the community, I'll try to give some more input into improvements for your store. You've made a great start, and with a few tweaks, it'll be even better!
1) High-Resolution Images: Make sure that all your images are high resolution, with little to no pixelation. I can see the images are a little blurry in your slideshow, likely because they are being sized up too much for the file size.
2) Landing Page: There's almost too much content on your landing page. Think of the landing page as your portal to the rest of the site. It should be easy to navigate to every single other part of your store from the landing page. It should communicate what your store sells, your store's mission statement, and branding at a single glance.
3) I would agree that the About Me you have at the bottom of the landing page would be best suited to a separate page entirely dedicated to you, your business and your mission.
4) A fashion blog would be right at home on this site, and it would improve your SEO! Why not do a lookbook sort of blog, for different seasons and collections?
5) Your site is colorful, and this is definitely a good thing! However, for consistent branding, you should keep a color scheme throughout the store.
6) Social Proof: Do you have social media accounts for your business? You should consider linking these to your Shopify store!
7) Peer reviews and testimonials: how about getting some other bloggers or influencers to review your products and you can place their review in your blog! It's been proven that peer reviews have a huge impact on conversions.
Overall, you've made a great start with a very unique slant on the fashion niche. Is this your first online store?
Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
Your store looks amazing and the products are awesome.
I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.
I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
May it rains customers and orders,
|2 hours ago|
|2 hours ago|
|4 hours ago|
|5 hours ago|
|6 hours ago|