Would love some feedback on my website :)

VLjewellery
3 0 2

Hi,

I would really appreciate any feedback on my website please.

www.victorialiddell.com

thank you 

vicky

Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey there @VLjewellery  ! Your store looks elegant and it fits for a jewellery store! I'd like to suggest the following things - 

1. Since your srore's background is white, you should use a different colour of texts. Also, if you can choose another font that looks decent and elegant it'll be awesome! Have a look at this screenshot - 

Screenshot_2020-07-08_17-41-38.png

Due to white background, beauty the font is faded away. Either change background colour or change the font to make it sync with the website. 

2. Again, you have designed a decent logo, but due to white background it's also not visible. 

3. Footer section looks decent no change over there, but you can always add a blog section to give your store more weight and authenticity! 

Rest, everything looks fine. Because it's your initial store set up phase, Keep experimenting with the design and back-end stuff to come up with best of the best combination! & Don't forget to add analytical tools in your store to be able to track users from day 1 !! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes