Would love some feedback on the store and on the products!

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi,

this is the store: https://autre-art.com/

I would appreciate feedback on it, aswell as on the products! Please be brutally honest, I do not appreciate copy & paste feedback so just dont do that.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Auri ,

I like the site to be honest. However, there's a few small things I would fix up.

First: I'm not a fan of your product page layouts at least on desktop. 

• There's not use of the page space:
    image.png

The number one reason why I see it hard for new stores to start up is building trust trust trust. Trust comes in many forms. It could be site design, or a trust badge, or reviews and testimonials. It could be even just content and spelling mistakes.

One area that I see that you may want to approach this is this:
"We carefully pick the best artists we can find and always thrive to create the most interesting pieces together."

I see that line mentioned quite often in your site. But who are these best artists. Have pictures/descriptions of each of your artists and their backstory next to the art that they make. That would go a long way for establishing trust for me as a potential buyer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Any way time for the copy and paste stuff below:

There's a lot of the process we can't see.

My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved.

If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:

• getting you started on tracking data
  • taking a deep dive into your data: look at where your traffic comes from, what they do on site, why they might be dropping off
  • identifying metrics that and areas that could cause issue
  • working together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
  • at the end of the day you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email. 

If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.

Cheers

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi,

thanks for that great feedback.

I get what you mean with the space thing.. I just dont know how to do it otherwise. The art is the most important and therefore takes up the most amount of space...

"It could be even just content and spelling mistakes." I dont quite get that phrase? Do you mean spelling mistakes build trust? Also, underneath every product we have a "Artist" section. On some products I already added the Artist information. Do you think that tab isnt enough?

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
217 17 82

Hey @Auri, welcome to Shopify family!

I checked your store and it looks super neat. It has that premium feel and very simple website flow. I would like to share a few tips:

Tip #1: Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles, and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility. You can start having articles on introduction to oil-painting, how to come up with simple art from your normal; routine life etc.
Do give this article a read to know how a blog helps in sales: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/the-benefits-of-business-blogging-ht

Tip #2: You have an amazing collection of art, but what about the publicity of these arts? There are huge art followers out there around the world (even I love artworks) so you have to start promoting your social account (Facebook and Instagram). Get in touch with similar art influencers in the social community, grow your followers base, and get your content promoted by other Insta/Fb influencers. Once you have a decent number, you can start off putting ads in Fb & Insta to keep growing. This will surely help in getting more traffic to your website.

Tip #3: Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar so that customers can quickly browse through your catalog and collections.

Tip #4: I noticed that the art descriptions are not descriptive, A brief information (like what is the art about) about the art is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)

Tip #5: I suggest you try adding some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller, etc. Apps in the Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers' attention & nudge faster purchase decisions

Your constant goal as a store (online or offline) is to quickly make a passerby become a shopper.

Try out these tips and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes