Would love some feedback to improve conversions

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi, I have been running www.mrmrspins.com for over 12 months now and even tho it doesn’t make much profit I really enjoy it and I would like to scale up. I would like to improve conversions, we offer free shipping worldwide so any feedback is much appreciated. I have limited technical knowledge so please keep the feedback simple and detailed so I’m able to implement some changes. Very greatful for your time the link below will give you a 5% discount for your assistance. Kind regards Rik
https://mrmrspins.com/discount/take5%25254help
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @MrMrsPins

I just reviewed your store, it is quite good. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store even better and increase your sales.

Social Login: Implement social login so that users can log in and sign up using a Social Media accounts. We all have accounts on social media. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Speed Optimization - You need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion. Your google page mobile speed score is only 26% and desktop speed score is 66% . It should be above 65-70 for mobile and 70-90% for desktop.

Mobile:

mrm.png

Desktop:

mrr.png

Home Page: Homepage designs guides visitors around your website. Homepage of your website could be better and organized. You can make sections on home page such as ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc .

Detailed Product Description - Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product and it will also help to increase ranking of keywords in search engine. Also provide multiple product images and organized it by inserting it into carousels.

Create a strong brand presence on social platforms: You can never ignore social channels if you are venturing into the digital world. I would suggest to create a Facebook page to display your items and to share them in Facebook groups. Invest your time researching different ways to create a strong digital presence.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic but seeing abandoned carts as well then you should try some Automated tools. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Fixed Header: Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user so fixed header with a long menu.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

These few tweaks can really benefit your store and improve your sales, I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Mr. Mrs. Pins,

"Hope you are doing well"! I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, still there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate, and your overall sales. These aspects are mentioned below as follows: 

1. "Currency converter" is a must as you deal with "worldwide shipping".
  2. "About Mr. and Mrs. Pins" should be a part of the homepage to encourage "site familiarity".
  3. "Product photography" is like an ambassador sharing the promise of your products online.hence, product photographs must be taken from different angles for a clear and magnified product view.
  4. "Limited time offers" tend to increase customer urgency to buy a product.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease
  6. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Mr. Mrs. Pins,

(Edited-Forgot to add two crucial points regarding "Product description" and "Addition of Shoppay")

"Hope you are doing well"! I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, still there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate, and your overall sales. These aspects are mentioned below as follows: 

1. "Currency converter" is a must as you deal with "worldwide shipping".
  2. "About Mr. and Mrs. Pins" should be a part of the homepage to encourage "site familiarity".
  3. The addition of "Shoppay" as well to the payment gateways would help giving an alternate option to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  4. "Product Description" is a must to be detailed for better product understanding and site familiarity as well.
  5. "Product photography" is like an ambassador sharing the promise of your products online. Hence, product photographs must be taken from different angles for a clear and magnified product view.
  6. "Limited time offers" tend to increase customer urgency to buy a product.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease
  8. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

Hi @MrMrsPins 

It is so sweet of you that you are offering a discount:) Thank you.

By browsing your site I can tell that it is decent, has all the needed information, the page loading speed is great even though you have animations going on and most importantly the niche you are in is not as "crowded" by competitors as for example clothes selling store. With that being said, let's move on to the part that could be enhanced or changed: 

1) Reduce the size of the header menu, that can be done just by shrinking the logo.

2) Use fixed static scroll of the navigation bar because your homepage is quite informative and requires a lot of scrolling. (I am not too sure how that can be done, but I think you can find that in Shopify Support)

3) Add more functionality and raise the user-friendliness of your site. That can be done by having such features as Reviews, Wishlist, Instagram gallery, Rewards to give discounts etc. It all can simply be done by installing apps, I recommend checking out Growave, because it offers all of that functions in one.

There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
564 59 108

Hi @MrMrsPins

Hyde here from Shopify. What a great job you've done on your store! And what cool products!

A conversion actually starts long before your customer even reaches your website. It starts with their first encounter with your brand, usually at the start of the marketing funnel. If you're not familiar with marketing funnels, there's a really good outline here.

You should, therefore, be looking to make content that resonates with your customer on whatever platform they're viewing it on. I wanted to draw your attention to a few content ideas here:

- 11 ways to step up your content marketing game

- Marketing to millennials

So you'll want to create original and innovative content to capture your customer. Some ways to do this are:

- You may wish to consider an "About Us" page for your store to encourage trust from your customers.
Here's what an About Us page should contain and here's how to create one!

- Create blogs: this is super important and here's why. There’s a great guide to building a blog for your business here.

- Add a video to your store - people respond to moving images and this is why it's important.

I hope this helps, happy to answer any other questions you may have.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1422 71 241

Hey @MrMrsPins,

To scale up your Shopify business I would recommend you to engage your visitors and customers by giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notification, leaving a review, visiting a store. In this way, the number of push subscribers will increase, reviews will increase, newsletter subscribers will increase. You can send push notification to your customers in real-time which will help you to bring back visitors to your store and will help in winning back the losing customers. 

Have you tried the integration of web push notification with the loyalty reward program? It works wonders to scale up any eCommerce business. With the help of this integration, you can reach your customers anytime without getting their email addresses just by sending push notifications. 

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

To implement this functionality on your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app which will help you to scale up your business and retain your existing customers too. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes