Would love some feedback :)

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

The link people land on: www.shibashopping.com/angryshiba

Hi everyone!

I recently set up an one product store. Thing is that I have spend quite a bit on fb ads now, I am getting traffic, but no sales whatsoever. The bounce rate isn't that motivating either (85% in the last 2 days) I have a couple of things I would love some feedback on :)

- I lead people to my product page, is this right or should I send them directly to the home page?

- Is the homepage all good in case I do have to lead them there?

- Is the product page fine?

- What else is there to improve/add/remove?

I would like to mention that there is a collections section with 2 other products. Should I remove the option for people to get to this? These other 2 products are meant for upsells in the future. 

Looking forward to hearing from you people!

Charles

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1209 61 360

Hi Charles,

Great product. Sending the traffic from ads directly to the specific location is the right approach - if you directed them to the homepage the conversion will be lower. I'd recommend not using FB to sell though - the right approach is to build your branding, inform about your business, collect email addresses and then convert the visitors through retargeting ads. Your conversion is low, as people might not be ready to make a purchase when browsing Facebook. It's much better approach is to build your branding first, and use the Facebook ads to research your audience and narrow it down further. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Sounds interesting, I have set up some retargeting ads and email marketing. How would you suggest for me to grow my brand? I wouldn't be sure where to start. Currently have a facebook and instagram page going on but numbers are still small :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Charles, I'm new to Shopify too. I just checked your website and when i click Track My Order, my internet security Norton states that the link to ParcelsApp is dangerous. I don't know how many other internet security programs will pick this up but this may effect your sales/site. Perhaps get this checked out or choose a new tracking my order app.

This is a screenshot when i tried to find out from Norton what is wrong with this website for tracking.

Norton Security Site ReportNorton Security Site Report

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks for informing! I didn't notice that the parcelsapp website is unsafe, will be switching to 17track soon.

0 Likes