Would love some feedback

Tourist
4 0 1

There are a few things I have to do on my list but would love some general feedback...Thanks!

https://thefairtraderstore.com.au

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1651 23 166

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good.

-> Need to add required niche.
-> Use all gallery image sizes are in equal.
-> And I suggest you can add item reviews, customers need to make the decision to purchase a product or service from a business item review are important.
-> You have the last post on Facebook is sep 23rd, I suggest you can regularly promote your niche through Facebook too.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Trailblazer
496 30 119

Hey,

Store looks cool and and a good feel throughout, I have analysed if you like you can take suggestions. It will make me feel good.
These points will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Add a favicon to strenghten your brand.
    For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products and some attractive insta images.

2. Images are not uniform, can you get this done?
    Would love to see more social connectivity to the footer for engaging them.

You should add terms and condition, refund, shipping and privacy policy page, it’s good for SEO purpose in the footer. 
  3. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

4. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.

5. Also, You have around 250 products , visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Shopify Partner
293 15 51

Hi @media_by_bec 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

Also I noticed that you don't have a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

Did you think about adding reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
47 13 15

Hi @media_by_bec,

Dani here from Shopify!

Thanks for writing in. I think the other community members have offered some great suggestions already so I'll just add a couple more.

I see that you have some returns and postage information on your About Us page, but I would make dedicated policy pages. This builds trust with your customers and creates an easy user experience to find this information. You can generate these from our templates by going to Settings > Legal in your admin, but I would recommend reading through the templates to ensure they correctly reflect your brand. I thought you may find this blog post an interesting read about implementing a return policy that's a win for both you and the customer!

You're probably still working on your collections, but there are quite a few collections on your main menu that don't have any products yet. I wanted to let you know, in case the navigation needs to be updated. The same thing can be seen with the blog categories in your footer menu. Though I can't wait to read your recipe posts!

Do you plan to launch before Black Friday? I'd definitely recommend it to take full advantage of this busy shopping season. Take a look at our BFCM Toolbox and our free Shopify Academy courses to learn some new tips and tricks you may have not thought of!

Let me know if you have any further questions at all! I'd be happy to continue helping you.

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks! That's really helpful! It is definitely still a work in progress (as a website always is I guess) but thanks for the tips on what should maybe be a priority!

0 Likes

Hey,

Overall the website looks great with a solid collection breakdown. After review the website there are some ideas that came to my attention. 

1. If adding a top bar is available within the theme and doesn't affect your overall design ideas, This may be a good feature to use to drive a message to help with conversion. 

2. After seeing the additional pages, similar to the homepage,  you can add section to each of these pages to create a more visual U/I for your customers.

3. Adding additional pages Privacy Policy, Returns, FAQ, and setting up a second menu in the footer. This may create a more professional look as well as I have seen, help customers in decision making.

4. Most important is creating Trust, with product reviews and badges such as 100% satisfaction guaranteed or similar.

I hope this helps and brings more ideas. 

0 Likes