Would love some feedback!

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 3

Hey all

So I've been live now for 9 days. So far had around 450 traffic in total and 1 sale (I knew the person - so does it even count). I average around 50 views/sessions a day. 

I've put so much work into my store adding all sorts of apps etc and for a complete novice I'm pretty pleased with what I'm learning and I've enjoyed the process so far. 

I have spent around £100 on FB advertising which probably isn't a lot but I have limited funds - I'm trying. I have 4 Blogs lined up to post from "Guest Bloggers who will share to their own platforms. So that's in the pipeline.

Maybe I'm just impatient! This is my first website so

Is there anything else you could recommend to improve my store to get people browsing and then eventually buying! I'm open to suggestions from you experts! Best wishes as always 

www.galaxyrelax.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
429 47 96

Hey, @Sama1403 

I'd recommend devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links. Break out your categories so that your customers can see them all at a glance. Don't just hide everything behind a single 'PRODUCTS' dropdown. The result should be reflected in an increased add-to-cart rate. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well. However I have personal experience using Buddha, and I like it a lot! 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Your idea about writing guest posts is superb and it has a huge impact on the Off-site SEO. I would like to promote one of my websites, without being too spammy - I recently launched a blog and I'm welcome to allow guest posts https://www.deviceinformed.com/info/write-us. I would also recommend getting a tool like Ahrefs with which you can track your own keywords and how many backlinks you need to generate with guest posts and others to catch up with your competition.

0 Likes