Would love some input

Highlighted
Excursionist
94 0 9

Hi guys,

Recently launched this store and would love your input:

AvocadoHero.com

Need personal 1-on-1 Shopify coaching with an expert? 21Brands.com. Also lots of useful free stuff. Email me for personal advice at info@21brands.com
0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi,

I love the idea of your store and have just a few things I would love to see you add to your online store.

Firstly, I'm not sure if that thing in the upper left corner is a logo, but if it is I think it needs a little bit of work as it seems extremely plain, and almost just like a piece of text. This also allows an icon to appear on Google Chrome and other browsers rather than seeing nothing there right now (see attached picture).

A menu bar appearing on either side or the top would also be very helpful as I had a hard time finding your "About Us" page. Also, adding a page with the nutritional value added by eating avocados would be great, just in case someone somehow stumbles onto the side rather than being an avid avocado enthusiast searching for products such as yours. 

Lastly, I noticed that all of your products are listed as on sale when you click on product description, but on the main page the only one that is actually at a discounted price is the keychain. This could make customers turn the other way as it seems almost like a scam sale and buyers usually don't want to feel pressured to purchase by a clock winding down.

The simplistic nature of your website is very visually appealing and I would love to see what you can do with this unique idea. 

If there is an opportunity to get involved with this company I would be thrilled and can help in any form of marketing, financial, or analytical role to help expand your business.

If you need anything feel free to contact me any time.

E: adamsharvit56@gmail.com

Tel: 647-997-7381

Best of Luck,

Adam Sharvit

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi,

I love the idea of your store and have just a few things I would love to see you add to your online store.

Firstly, I'm not sure if that thing in the upper left corner is a logo, but if it is I think it needs a little bit of work as it seems extremely plain, and almost just like a piece of text. This also allows an icon to appear on Google Chrome and other browsers rather than seeing nothing there right now (see attached picture).

A menu bar appearing on either side or the top would also be very helpful as I had a hard time finding your "About Us" page. Also, adding a page with the nutritional value added by eating avocados would be great, just in case someone somehow stumbles onto the side rather than being an avid avocado enthusiast searching for products such as yours. 

Lastly, I noticed that all of your products are listed as on sale when you click on product description, but on the main page the only one that is actually at a discounted price is the keychain. This could make customers turn the other way as it seems almost like a scam sale and buyers usually don't want to feel pressured to purchase by a clock winding down.

The simplistic nature of your website is very visually appealing and I would love to see what you can do with this unique idea. 

If there is an opportunity to get involved with this company I would be thrilled and can help in any form of marketing, financial, or analytical role to help expand your business.

If you need anything feel free to contact me any time.

E: adamsharvit56@gmail.com

Tel: 647-997-7381

Best of Luck,

Adam Sharvit

0 Likes
Explorer
245 1 22

Hey,

I took a look at your store and here are some tips for you that might help you make it better.

You should get some logo. It helps your customers to recognize your store. It is almost impossible to have some customer base without one. So try to look around and try to make some your self. Here is an article from Shopify to help you with it.

You should also get some favicon (icon for internet browser tabs). It helps your visitors to find your store when they change tabs and it also makes the store look more professional.

I also recommend getting rid of the Beeketing app. It jumps up way too often. It is distracting for any visitor and most of the visitors will be able to tell that it does not tell truth.

Also, the one with the sale timer. Again, it is distracting. And it works only if the sale actually ends after the time is up. If it won't it might cost you the trust of your visitors.

Put your security badges under the product description.

Once you have enough visitors you should think about approaching them with retargeting ads. You can try app ROI Hunter Easy for that. It generates personalized ads with products your visitors left in the cart or have browsed. Sometimes, the visitors make a purchase immediately but usually, they need more than one visit to make a decision and it's good to remind them of your store.

If you'll need more feedback or advice you can try this FB group. It small but still growing group of people interested in improving their e-commerce. 

Hope it helps.

Ondra

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
318 1 21

Hi There,

- Design a logo for your store.
- It would be helpful if yopu provide your contact details like email and contact no for customers.
- Give some related items of the products.
-Add trust badges like Secured seal, money back guarantee. You can check the below link for related apps https://apps.shopify.com/search/query?utf8=?&q=trust 

- Product reviews are very important to boost your sales, so use Product reviews app. You can check our photo review app https://apps.shopify.com/myreviewfy to get reviews in attarctive layouts with images.

Thanks,
MyReviewfy.

https://apps.shopify.com/myreviewfy
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

It is outstanding. I just love a lot your website.

Your website loading time is good, light in weight on server, very neat and clean design, font is also good and specially the "X" sign when move the cursor to top of categories.

Hats off for your work. if you would like more help contact www.ghibli-business.com

0 Likes