Would love to get feedback in order to get sales! =)

malmoo
6 0 0

Hey there,

I've been using Shopify for a few months now, but I've always had trouble making a sale. I'd be forever grateful to get some feedback on my website in order to hopefully make some money from this. It would mean a lot! Thank you.

My website: https://anyfn.com/

:)

0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi ! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

For some reason, your website doesn't load for me. However, you can still get a free audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Here are a few guides that might help:

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site, and everything looks great. The theme performs well, and it's really intuitive to browse through your store. I feel there is not much front-end critique that I can offer here, but rather make some recommendations on how you may be marketing the business. 

To receive this type of feedback, you'd need to give the Community a good idea of what you are currently doing to market the product. Have you developed a marketing plan?  

Have you identified the key marketing personas that make up your target audience? What are their behaviors and interests, and how can you best target them via advertising? 

Have you been building up your SEO ranking over the few months? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Anyfn,
Apart from the pre-listed points, Look into the below-mentioned tips as well for better conversion rate:

• Instead of "Be kind to others", you can include "catchy taglines" for the header template with words like "Hurry or Last chance" to signify the urgency to buy. 
  • Add "Trust badges" near the footer on the homepage as well apart from the product page.
  • "Login account" can increase customer retention and the number of visits as well. Hence, they are very much essential for better ecommerce purposes.
  • Arrange all "footer links" vertically for "better alignment".
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products. 

Overall Good work! Keep it up.
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes