Would love to get some feedback for my site, launched around 4 months ago and sales have been slow/non-existent some months

1 0 0

Here is the link to my site, https://bunaberry.com

I would appreciate it so much is someone could give me some feedback on my site, it's been live for 4 months now. Sold around 15 boxes of coffee but other than that, it's been pretty slow on the sales. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
63 0 9

Hey William,

Trevor the Guru here!

For starters, the site looks awesome so far! As a coffee lover myself (i'm enjoying a cup as I write this), I think that a coffee subscription is a great idea for a business. I've taken the time to look over the site and have a few things I'd suggest tweaking!

The first area that I clicked on was "Shop" and immediately noticed that I could only buy a subscription or a sample package of your coffee, but I couldn't buy a single package. While you can buy a single package of coffee under your "Subscription" tab, I think it would be beneficial for you to add this option under your "Shop" tab as some users may not find themselves on your "Subscribe" page. 

I'd also look into changing the "Sorting Type" of your "Shop" page to keep things in line. For example, you could start with the sample package, bag of coffee, then the subscription options in chronological order. This will help to keep things organized and easier to find. 

In my personal opinion, your "Shop" option should be on the left side right after the "Our Story" option. Most users read left to right, so moving the "Shop" option to the left would make it that much easier for your customer to get to your products. 

Lastly, while we aren't affiliated with this company, I'd highly suggest checking out "Peek" as they offer a free 5-minute video of a user navigating your website with constructive feedback. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support via phone, chat, or email!

All the best, 

Trevor M

Shopify Guru

0 Likes