Hey Shopify community,
I am really interested in your feedback on my store. You can access it via www.beauty-for-me.com
The store is bilingual so that you can look at it as an English and German speaker.
I am interested in what this aspiring community says about my store. Any feedback is appreciated.
The only thing is that the current review app for the store supports only English as a language, so this is an error I am aware of and trying to fix it.
Does the store look trustworthy, and if not, do you have some tips on how you achieved a trust spreading store?
I appreciate any help you can provide.
Hello @sh5 I hope you are doing great?
As beautiful as the store is, It would be perfect if you can make the product available for easy checkout on the home page with the button BUY NOW/SHOP NOW.
Also, you should make the footer more informative by adding some content like About Us and more (see www.onceuponateaskincare.com)
Since traffic coming to a web store is statistically proved that 95% of the time, they are not meant to convert, you should try and boost your conversion by setting up sales funnel for your store. Do you feel like meeting me for a proper discussion? You're welcome.
Hello @sh5, here is the feedback:
- On the homepage, add the product on the homepage with a call to action button 'ADD TO CART', 'BUY NOW' as you have shown on the product page.
- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.
- Showcase reviews on the homepage or create an exclusive page of reviews.
- Add a discount popup. Entice customers with a discount or coupon code.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Your store is looking good. I went through your store and here are few tips.
Firstly, I appreciate that your hero banner is really nice.
Add few more images on the Hero banner related to your product to grab the attention of customers.
Add few sample collections on the Homepage.
Make a sticky header which gives a professional Look and Customer can easily Access to the Menu.
There is Search field which is good but try to confined it to the Header section.
Add featured collections(related products) in the Purchase Page.
Install a nice Background theme which makes the site more attractive.
There are terms and policies but customer need to accept to these conditions before purchasing any product from your store.