Would love to get some feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey guys, Ive been getting some traffic through my store but no real sales.  Im in a bit of a niche market but would love any advice on something I could change or add to the store that might help.  Thanks for taking the time!

Heres the link: https://brewski-blazers.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @BrewskiBlazers,

I've reviewed your store & I must say that your products are looking great. However, I noticed some crucial things that should be fixed in order to improve your store attractiveness.

image.png

The first thing that I notice is this promotion banner. It seems like a dangerous thing since it has a pure red color even that it's the most prominent object on your site. I suggest you change it to orange to remain its outstanding appearance while not seem like a serious thing.

image.png

The second thing is about Product Page, I love the details description with a video that you add to each product. However, you should consider to include a review section & related product list below the product details. That's how we build brand trust with our customers & give them the clue of product quality.

There appears to be little detail about the company on the homepage. I encourage you to add some trust badges and also a section for your testimonials because you're selling a rather niche product. You may link to Etsy's homepage as a reference. The conversion on the homepage will certainly be increased after those changes.

Since promotion is a bargain for consumers, you should keep it in a limited period. For example "19% OFF Everything from 22/04 to 01/05". It will likely increase the chance that people decide to buy your products faster.

It seems like you're merging from the old website to a new one :D I can see that it's much better, please keep it up!

I hope my recommendations will help you in some ways. Feel free to let me know if you have any concerns.

Best regards!

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes