Would love to have some feedback on my store ambigoose

JonX
Tourist
42 2 9

HEllo,

We launched a couple of months ago and we have a huge amount of paid traffic and some conversion. We are doing ok!

www.ambigoose.com 

We did modify a lot the website along the way and I have to admit that I cannot be objective anymore...

Would love to have you feedback about what you like or dislike or recommendations, please don't hesitate to be brutal, The goose is tough and can take it...

Thank you so much.

Jon

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey @JonX,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

ambigoogse-02.png

NEWSLETTER
Immediately upon landing your visitor is greeted with a newsletter pop-up. I don't recommend having this pop up right away because at this point the visitor hasn't had a chance to look at your products. You would likely get more sign ups if you presented it at checkout with an "we have a surprise discount for you, enter your email to instantly receive your discount code".

ambigoogse-01.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

EcomGeeks_0-1625765135293.png

SEO
I can tell there has been some work done there, which is great, I’d encourage you to keep working on it more. When writing your SEO, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. You have product names such as “POWERHOUSE Moisturizer” and “RESPECT Water Cleanser”, this works if your product names are well know. However, if they aren't, than a person trying to find this type of product in Google is not going to know to type “POWERHOUSE Moisturizer” or “RESPECT Water Cleanser” into the search bar. I know SEO is no small task but it’s going to make a big impact. One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you reach your intended audience organically. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here:

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION TABS
To condense your product descriptions, you might consider adding tabs. In this video we show you how to do that (no coding!):

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information. 

ambigoogse-03.png

FAQ
I would recommend switching to a accordion style FAQ page.
accordian.png
Your current setup isn't working well on mobile.

ambigoogse-04.png

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Hi JonX

Congrats on your Shopify store it is amazing! Loving all the product photography and ambigoose using people in their product photography. Just by looking at your product pages, I would definitely add some banners above the cart pages. It's a great way to clean up the product pages, reduce text and have everything flow more nicely. It also would allow you to add customer review, promo codes around special seasons or product reviews. 

I would also answer some of those questions in your product pages in a separate beauty or skin blog. So many great topics that I think ambigoose can tackle. 

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
JonX
Tourist
42 2 9

Thank you so much...

I did implement loads of your suggestions

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hey @JonXThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar to make customers take an action. 

- Add a call to action button 'shop now' here as shown below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_0-1626783305816.png

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_1-1626783487725.png

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

- Just a heads up! Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes