Good Start! but, you still need to achieve a lot to succeed. Keep the following points in mind for better store optimization:
All the best!
Hey @deulex ,
I checked your store and it is great - clean, and has a premium feel. Also product images are also personalised which is really good. I would like to share a few tips:
1. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.
Do give a read to this article: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
2. Invite customers to be part of your community. set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility. You can have content on how to stay safe during COVID times.
3. I just loved the fact that you'll be donating free masks for essential service workers. So spread the word, because there's a lot of labourers out there without wearing masks - which makes them vulnerable to COVID-19.
4. I would suggest you to add GPay & shopPay (shopify Pay) as well in express payout
5. Adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. (Attaching one of your product images with sticker for reference)
Do let mw know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.
Congratulation for your store.
Hope following suggestion will help you.
I've taken a look at your store. Its looking nice. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
3. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
4. A FAQ would be useful!
5. Add a catchy logo as a logo is an important part of your company's brand, and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception
6. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
7. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
8. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
9. Add more specific product URLs.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
11. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
12. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!