Would love to know what the community thinks of our site :)

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hey everyone

I am amazed by the amount of time and effort so many of you have put into sharing best practice on everyones sites and looking through the links there are some great businesses out there.

I would love to think what people think of our site, we have just finished it and launched it live a few weeks back.  Plan is always to keep the site simple as I don't like cluttered sites and the range small but will be adding more to it soon.

Any comments would be really appreciated.

Cheers

Jon @ Ixion Cycles

www.ixioncycles.co.uk 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @IxionCycles,

Very cool product! You've done a great job with the website so far. 

I do feel like a main photo or a slideshow of photos at the top would be great, right now it feels like something is missing.

screencapture-ixioncycles-co-uk-2020-10-21-12_50_21.png

I checked out your product SEO while I was on your site. By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO, but this is what it ends up looking like for the customer:

ixion-meta.png

You have a very niche product so you will want to make sure you spend some time on your SEO so that you aren't just getting traffic to your website, but that you are getting the right kind of traffic to your website (your intended audience). We show how to do that in this video:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE CHRISTMAS GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Store Banners & Pop-ups!
8 Store Banners • 8 Store Pop-Up Graphics • Percentage Off Variations Ranging from 20% - 75% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
772 17 219

Hi @IxionCycles !

Add About us page, and contact us - those are the basic pages, that need to be on your store.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Homepage designs guide your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using a Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather a customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Add visual reviews - you need to earn trust from the customers. Before they buy something online, they read carefully all the testimonials and feel that they can trust you and purchase what they like. 

I really like your logo, but I feel that you should change the theme. Try this https://themeforest.net/item/avone-multipurpose-shopify-theme/24276567. This theme does not need extra customization, the demo can be installed easily with only one click, it won’t take more than two minutes to be ready for use.  The theme is very user-friendly and is suitable for any online shop in fewer words it’s Multipurpose Shopify Theme.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
408 42 135

Hi @IxionCycles

Have seen your store and I think you can improve many things for your store:

Firstly, I think the most necessary page that you need to change is the homepage because you're lacking many sections here:

I think you need to add:

- Banner: where you can show your products, your messages to encourage customers to buy. Of course, you need to have CTA buttons. 

- Featured products and collection: you're having this section but lack the title. 

- Key features of your products. 

- Your story 

- Instagram Gallery. I've seen your Instagram account and it has much good content. You can have an Instagram gallery to show Instagram content. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. Also, with a shoppable gallery, you can increase your sales easier. 

Secondly, maybe you can consider increasing your text size. It's quite small now. 

Thirdly, add the "You may also like" section for your product pages.

Fourthly, consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. 

WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your friends. App WhatsApp Chat and Abandoned Cart will help you do that and it's totally free. 

By the way, your store thêm is very suitable. Try to keep it up!

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1493 75 253

Hello @IxionCycles, I hope you are doing well! Here are some suggestions that you might take into consideration:-

- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List  
  • New arrivals, Bestsellers
  • Testimonials
  •  Newsletter sign up box
  • Instagram Feed

- Design home page and inner pages for better engagement as per the below points:-

• - Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
  • - Set up Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.
  • - Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, or browse abandoned customers.
  • - Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • - Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes