Would love your feedback!

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Two weeks since launch, 5,890 reaches, 43 post engagements and 32 link clicks....and only 2 sales. Thinkng my home page needs a stronger call to action. I also hired someone to do SEO on my store but I'm getting the sense that he wants to have a long term biz relationship with me- at $300 per month. I've read a ton on how to increase conversion. A suggestion is to bounce my store off to this community. Please give me your thoughts and advice. I would greatly appreciate it 

https://whiteivyinteriors.com/

Thank you!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
237 14 74

Hi @bethglander !

Your shop is very stylish, well-organized, and neat. 

Your navigation bar, hero banner look perfect! I like that you have divided your products by collections and placed them on the homepage.

I suggest you remove  FEATURED ITEM - instead of it, you can use this space to improve the functionality of the store.

Use more keywords for your product descriptions - it affects SEO. Your images are very nice, descriptions detailed, and informative. 

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

The items in your store are more on a luxurious and expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. Btw, I like your Instagram account.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

Add functionality on your site. You can use apps for that. If you want to add Reviews, wishlist, Discounts, and more just in one click check out Growave

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1896 37 226

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> And you can add trust badges under checkout, It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Otherwise, Great work you have done on your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1581 95 222

Dear bethglander,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• For quick sale go fro Google Shopping ads or FB ads, because SEO takes time
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 32-40 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile
  • Add predictive search feature
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add to cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer on your store.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Add blog section for traffic
  • Do email marketing and content marketing
  • Improve your title and description to improve CTR
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there 

3.  Your product page looks fully optimised and you've added social media links along with customer reviews! Why not add testimonials too? 

4. I don't see a blog section and sitemaps? Well, this could bring a lot of traffic to your store! You're actually not letting your store come on the SERPs becuase you've not added sitemaps yet! And Blog section is a MUST!! Tell your visitors/customers about your journey, products, and keep educating them about your niche this way! 

5. Footer menu is kind of vacant , let's fill it up? Let's bring about us, FAQs and Contact us down on the footer menu along with sitemaps, returns and shipping. and lets have the blog section in the header menu. 

6. Also, in the homepage, why not show a list of happy customers and their reviews? That would work as an authentic CTA to the visitors who are just coming and not ordering anything. 

7. You can reduce the size of images - as they are already HD images, and has a feature of smooth burst, reducing the size of images would increase the overall user experience of your store. 

8. If you can, use copyrighting stuff on your online store! your store has a lot of scope in terms of creative copyrighting .. why not take leverage of 1-liners that can get you all the attention you've always wanted?

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
227 9 49

Hi @bethglander welcome to Shopify family 

Hey The Apostolic Beauty, 
Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat and well-maintained store 

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks

1. The placement logo can be shifted from center to top left this will be useful as people will recognize the brand way faster. This is also because about 70% of the population is habitual from reading left to right.
2. The text on the banner isn't readable the size can be increased and if the text will be more visible if the hero image has a plain background. Also, an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%
3. I really like the way you categorized the products. They look very professional and neat.
4. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and promoting it on different social media platforms creates an impression that you are the most knowledgeable and people will look up to you for further information.
5. You can add most reviewed/liked products on the category page this will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. Also to make it look more attractive you can add attractive background.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand and 90% of the customers will look into at least one comment before purchasing the product. 
7. Digital Media is the new norm you can adopt more social media channels example twitter, interest etc this will help you reach out audience in masses.
8. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
image_png635920210.png
I hope this helps! Goodluck

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @bethglander ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2
Thanks so much for your detailed input. I really appreciate it. I will be
spending time this weekend trying to implement some of your suggestions!

Beth
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2
Any suggestions where to get a trust badge? Also I hired someone who is
working on the SEO and keyword issues.

Thanks for your input!

Beth
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2

Loved this suggestion!

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Where do you suggest I place these incentives so people can clearly see them?

Thanks.

0 Likes