Hi, after having had our webshop on a custom built site for 5 years, we finally made the move to Shopify and today we launched !
If you have any comments or tips, I would love to hear it.
80 % of our traffic comes from social media, where we get a lot of browsers > our conversion rate is low. We will be getting into adds soon, which should help- but if you guys have any tips, I would love to hear it.
Our collections are hand crafted and we have a huge demand wholesale , which we can never fulfil ( 1 cardigan takes 3-4 days to knit). Due to Covid restrictions, we are not doing wholesale this season, and really depend on webshop sales increasing. Very very excited to be on Shopify finally.
Thank you and have a great day!
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Welcome to Shopify! Our agency manages paid ads for 3 kids brands (2 clothing & 1 toys) and my feedback will be based on that deep experience. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.
P.S. If you ever need help with paid advertising. I would love to chat!
The site looks great. The one thing that jumped out at me personally is the type size and typeface choice for your menu. These old-man eyes of mine struggled to read the items in the subcategories underneath the main shop categories (eg: Rompers & Jumpsuits, Dresses & Skirts, etc.).
Hope that helps.
and thank you for taking the time to share your points.
1) Yes I have read read that too, and I did not realize the images were sliding . We wanted the option of people sliding through but not automatically - will have it fixed.
2) The names actually actually appear when you hover .
1) Thank you , I think we forgot in the process. So helpful.
2) yes, this we are aware of, and we are already collecting reviews. We felt we could launch without having them, as gettin g to this point was a LOT of work. Now we will focus on collecting and placing them
3) I love it and we had it planned for this Summer , to shoot these in Kathmandu, but because of Covid flight restrictions we are delayed. Will really try to focus on it when Covid is over.
Very helpful thank you