Would love your opinions on my Website

trendybike
Tourist
24 0 1

Hi Everyone,

Would love to have your honest opinions on my website, been going 2ish months now, and made a lot of changes etc.

I feel I get a lot of traffic for my niche etc, and not really able to compete with the big boys.. so any thoughts improvements would be appreciated.

My site is: https://trendybikeclothing.co.uk/

Have a good day

Stuart

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
929 25 310

Hi @trendybike !

I like your store- design, colors and logo are amazing!

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here

@trendybike great site you have. would be great to integrate live chat.

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.