Would really appreciate feedback on my store!

Tourist
3 0 0

Hi everyone! Here's my store:
dashofpep.com

Come at me! I've been looking at it too long, so it's hard to tell what problems I'm imagining and which are real, if that makes sense. 

I design apparel, accessories, and stationery promoting mental health, self-expression, and empowerment.  

I already know the product descriptions could use a lot of work (they're the result of pretty extreme pre-launch sleep deprivation).

THANK YOU!!!

0 Likes

Congrats on launching a site with a well thought out and clean looking design and brand. We have a couple NYC clients...always love seeing what is going on in this city. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would delay the 10% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage. Also I keep getting this each time I go to a new page. I would limit how much someone sees this on one visit

3. I would move your About Us to your footer and add them as links to your footer

4. I don't love that I can not open links in a new window

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Make your sizing chart link bolder and easier to read. The pink text fades into the white background

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you so much!!! So many great ideas!

Quick q - Instead of a carousel, how do you feel about another masonry collage (i.e. the bottom of the homepage with illustrations), but with photography instead? And probably consistent background color for simplicity. 

0 Likes

@dashofpep wrote:

Thank you so much!!! So many great ideas!

Quick q - Instead of a carousel, how do you feel about another masonry collage (i.e. the bottom of the homepage with illustrations), but with photography instead? And probably consistent background color for simplicity. 

Yeah, that can look really cool as a mass head image with the right photos and design. 

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 237

Hi dashofpep,

General
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
  • I spotted was that there is no contact us page. A contact us page is something I would recommend as it shows your store visitors that you are open to being contacted in any situation and that you are making it as simple as possible for people to contact you should they need to and further adding/ building the trust barrier with your store.
Homepage
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.
  • The banner pop ups even if i closed it, it should not popup again if one closes it first time.
Product
  • I suggest, make the add to cart button bigger and make it a bright color.
  • Please add similar/related products in products details page. It will help you to get cross sales.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 12

Hi,

Great Colorful looking products but only few to see. I wish to browse some more collection from you. Displaying more products can help grab customers onto your website and can also wish for having a sale with every customer. I suggest to add more products into your collection.

I could maintain a Footer section for the website, by splitting the links in the ABOUT dropdown to provide a clean sight for the customers on the main links instead of hiding in dropdown.

Blog is really a good marketing tactic to drive traffic back to your website. You can make it as a foundation for all your social media platforms. This link may help you in maintaining that.

Good Luck,
Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
1 Like
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey there - I'm playing around now. How do you feel about this? I promise I won't pester you anymore after this :) Just curious if you think this sort of thing would have more conversions than my existing carousel. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 5.49.11 PM.png

0 Likes

@dashofpep wrote:

Hey there - I'm playing around now. How do you feel about this? I promise I won't pester you anymore after this :) Just curious if you think this sort of thing would have more conversions than my existing carousel. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 5.49.11 PM.png

Looks good overall. I would say add another colour in there so it's not all red? Maybe some yellow and pink like the image at the bottom of your site

1 Like