Would really appreciate some feedback on my store

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hi All,

Hope everyone is staying safe and well. 

I have recently joined shopify and built my store, teefies.co

I would really appreciate some feedback, negative and positive welcome and also some advice on things I could improve?

I am really looking to create a page on the store to allow users to track their order by entering their tracking number and then it gives them the information from the 3rd party tracking company but not sure how to do this, if there is an app that does this or an easy way, would really appreciate that.

Thank you

Teefies

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
155 25 73

Hey there, 

Great looking store, the designing is very clean and minimal. And its very hard to achieve so kudos for that. 

I absolutely love that you have created urgency and social proof on your store, that is so important and I tell everyone to do. I was so glad to already see it on your store. 

I have a few recommendations for you, I hope my insights will be helpful to you. 

1. Your social proof banner should appear to a visitor at least after one to two minutes of their browsing on your page. And also I noticed that even if i press the cross sign and close the banner, it still shows up when I go to a new page. So please fix that, if a visitor closes the banner, do not show it to them again. 

2. Add a close button on your top bar as well. The visitor should have an option to close it as well. 

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

4. Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. I suggest you to create accounts there and add those on your footer as well.

5. Social Media links - make sure they open in a new tab. The link was currently opening on the same page, please change that. 

I hope my pointers will be of help to you. 

Cheers

Arushi 

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes