Would this store work in the US? www.Power-PubQuiz.com

Highlighted
2 0 0

Our customers are predominantly in the UK with some in Hong Kong, Canada and Korea. Please may I have your feedback on the general look of the store and whether this store would work in the US market or if I would need to build a new US specific store? Asking as we have started to get some organic traffic from the US but no sales. www.power-pubquiz.com

Thanks

Mike

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
45 0 7

Hi Mike.

The overall design is ok, but there are lots of room for improvement. I honestly think the design is the least of your issue. 

It took me quite a while to understand what you are selling. I read the title as "PDF Quiz packs", but only upon closer inspection at the product description did I understand and get it. You will lose a normal customer in less than 3 seconds.

Why not move your testimonial and things that will help the customer learn you are to the top?

What does the B## mean?

You have many different quizzes. Better categorization would help out here. 

Replace and remove text in your product images. Images are not for reading. It's to make it easier to find what I'm looking for.

Decrease fraudulent orders, stop chargebacks and expand globally with Beacon. https://apps.shopify.com/beacon
0 Likes
2 0 0

Thanks Jason for your feedback,

It is interesting what you say about understanding the product. It may be that this would need to be adjusted if we were targeting the American market as I know the terminology differs there and bars have "Trivia Nights" rather than the British  who have "Quiz Nights". Our average site visit time is 120 seconds with 2.62 pages per session so visitors stick around for a while. Sales conversion is about 2.6%

I recently moved the products to the top of the page as previously had the testimonial and information sections above which meant the products were below the fold. I may change the layout back in line with your suggestion.

B## is just our product referencing as we also have Powerpoint quizzes which are A##.

Noted on the product images, I will look at this.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
301 18 36

You should add web push notifications, web Push Notifications are clickable rich content messages sent to your device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your device, mobile or desktop, even when the user is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications include browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more.

You need to increase engagement on your store which will capture your visitors and convert them into paying customers. Increasing engagement will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them which will also increase your customer retention 7 x times. I am open to further discussion.

Aitrillion is an 'All in One' Shopify app, built for the e-commerce store owners. With Aitrillion, maximize engagement and conversions by Loyalty Points and Rewards, Push Notifications, Email Marketing and automation, Chatbot with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Get deep insights about the activity of your customers with the help of Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Start your 14 days free trial now. https://www.aitrillion.com/
Get a free setup from our support.
0 Likes