Hi Everyone - so its taken some time, but i'm now pretty much there, just some optimisations around some descriptions and SEO stuff, but would really appreciate feedback on my new store, such a learning curve!
Thanks in advance.
Hey Purrr Clothing,
Following points would definitely help optimize your store:
All the best!
Hello @algren77 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Congratulation for your store.
Hope following suggestion will help you:
Hi @algren77 welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share
1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think sliding banner images are required on the homepage. With this addition, the conversions will increase by80%. A banner image that goes with the theme.
2. You can shift the logo to the top left and search to top right. By doing this your website will have an impression of a unique brand.
3. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with good titles and posting them on different social media platforms will give an impression to the audience as you are master of content and will look upto you for further knowledge.
4. Make sure all the images are of the same size with the same aspect uneven ratio is not looking visually appealing.
5. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!
Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.
Hi @algren77 !
Honestly, I am not a cat lover, but your staff is so super cute.
Work on your product descriptions. Tell everything to the customer about the item - fabric, design, etc.
You have plenty of sale items. Instead of doing sales (and the customer will always have a question "why this item is on-sale") push the customers to complete certain actions (leaving reviews, social login, making a purchase and etc.) and REWARD THEM.
Implement a Referral program - let users share the links of loved items from your store with their friends and at this time after their purchases, you can reward them. It will also increase your conversion.
Add reviews - social reviews are very crucial - because it is social proof. Nowadays people prefer to read them, instead of focusing on the product description. Let your users leave reviews and be rewarded for this. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.