Would you buy from my store?

Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Hello,

I'd like to know your honest thoughts about my store in terms of would you buy from it if you were a customer, does it seem trustworthy, is it easy to navigate, ect. What mental barriers do you think customers might have who are interested in my products? 

If you are experienced and have suggestions I would definitely be open.

my store: www.dogjoydeals.com

Thanks,

Emmanuel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi! I think it looks very nice and professional and clean! Very nice! One of the images on the home page looks blurry when I entered, I think the one with the couch. I liked it, I would probably see the social media after finding you online to see whether your products are trustworthy. I guess because I like to see more of the products in use and in a lifestyle setting, which is shown on the website but I think that's what I would do. I'm honestly quite cheap when it comes to seasonal items, which is why maybe I would go to eBay to see if there were products like these cheaper, but the prices on the website are pretty good. I would add maybe more photos of dogs with the products, maybe from customers on the homepage, showing more of that lifestyle that I can see is the vibe right when you enter it. Dogs are so cute that you want to see more of them, so that would be the "it" factor for me. Good luck with your store! 

I'm also reviewing my website before launching (it's still in process) and I would appreciate your feedback if you could on my post about my jewelry shop. I liked the design of your store and I know my store could use some improvements to look as clean as yours. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, 

Your store looks really amazing and yes I would purchase from your store.

The feedback which I will give is that the loading time of the website is quite slow and at the bottom of the homepage the review doesn’t look that professional if I’m honest. It’d be best to keep it short without paragraphs.

Also, is it possible to find out what theme you used as I really liked the way when you scroll down the product images start appearing?

thanks, 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Sorry I didn’t mean the reviews bit, they are good. I meant the bit underneath where you are talking about the team behind your business. I would just keep that short and simple as the website page is long enough.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Hi,

Thank you guys for your advise it really helps a lot! The theme for my site is Advance motion.

Thanks,

Emmanuel

0 Likes