Would you buy from this store ? Please give me some feedback

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi all,

I am preparing to link my store to http://www.direct-charging.com and I would like to get some feedbacks.

This is the store: 

I really appreciate your effort.

Many thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as there is a ton information everywhere and I'm not sure where to look when I first land on your site. This could overwhelm some people to the point that they leave

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Any collection links that are empty, should not be on your site

4. A lot of your product images look a like. There is no clear distinction between products. Also all the text and written word on the images means you could never use these images to run ads on Facebook, Instagram, Google or Microsoft. They would not work well for advertising

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would use a tool like HotJar to record how people interact with your site and see what they do and do not read on your site. You have a pretty long product page, which makes me curious if people read everything on the page

2. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

3. Your Related Product section was not loading for me when I looked at a few different product pages. I would double check this was setup correctly

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
7 0 0

wow DuaneBrown, very useful hints. Thanks a lot.

I will work on that.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Not really. Maybe if the products were what I needed, but the template seems like something I've seen in the 90s. I think another theme might work better and I would tone down all the content on the front page. Less is more. 

0 Likes