Would you have a look at my store, RocketVibe? HELP NEEDED

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi! I have started my store 2 weeks ago and spent till now more than $150 on facebook/Instagram ads and on shoutouts on Instagram influencer’s pages in my sports niche. I really don’t know what to do. Would anyone mind having a look at my store, please?
Website link is bellow

https://rocket-vibe.com/

I am gladly receiving your advice!!!!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1451 73 245

The buyers consider visual appearance to be the most important factor when making a purchase. The header is too broad also the color of the header is not good. Make it more enticing. Before spending your money on FB ads and Instagram ads you need to make sure your store is ready to capture and engage them. If not then you may end up losing all your money. What I want to say is you need to focus on customer engagement and retention before investing in ads. 

You have brought traffic to your store, they’ve browsed and added to cart and are about to hit buy — what’s missing? If you are not pushing more products before they reach the checkout page, you’re missing out. There are 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— Automated abandoned cart push notifications & abandoned cart emails can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

Make sure you have set up proper engagement tools to capture and convert your visitors. Try Aitrillion.com. It has everything under one umbrella what an eCommerce store needs.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Why should I buy from you ??? 

Hi @Alex280 

Looking into your website there is 2 things you're lacking that is most likely stopping you getting any sales. 

Product Page: There has been zero effort put into the product descriptions. You need to build out a nice product description. This will help convert a visitor into a customer. 

Reviews: You're selling ali express items and they have reviews. Why not use them on your website. Loox is my personally favorite. It costs $10 a month but is totally worth it. Normally you only get a 14 day free trial but I can get you a 30 day trial and will install the app for free if interested. Reach out HERE

Personally what I would do is have less products maybe 20 to 24. Build awesome product descriptions and when you start to make sales than and only than add more products. 

Overall the site isn't to bad it just lacks in these very important areas. 

Keep up the good work and I'm sure you will do great things online. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1400 138 381

Hey there, @Alex280 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I would have to agree with what is being said above regarding descriptions and reviews. While your products are brilliantly curated and your pictures look amazing you could definitely work on the descriptions. The first thing I always look at when giving feedback on stores is the product descriptions. Anyone who is familiar with AliExpress or Oberlo will spot this right away and in doing so they will know that they can get the products cheaper elsewhere. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this watch? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

Trust is the most valuable currency you can have on an online store. If a customer feels that they can trust a store they are much more likely to buy from it. Having the option to leave a review really helps build that trust with customers. Genuine, positive reviews will encourage customers to look at you as someone they can trust, someone who cares about their customers, and someone who is willing to go the extra mile for an exceptional customer experience. Seeking out online reviews have become such a standard part of the buying process for people these days that every online retailer needs to be thinking about them. Here are some statistics for you to consider:

- 70% of customers consult reviews or ratings before making a final purchase. (PeopleClaim)
- 63% of consumers are more likely to purchase from a site if it has product ratings and reviews.
- 67% of consumers read 6 reviews or less before they feel they can trust a business enough to make a purchase. (MarketingProfs)
- As many as 79% of consumers trust product reviews as much as a personal recommendation.

I would recommend installing AliReviews for your reviews also.  AliReviews imports genuine reviews from AliExpress to display on your product page. Genuine, positive reviews will encourage customers to look at you as someone they can trust, someone who cares about their customers, and someone who is willing to go the extra mile for exceptional customer experience.

You mentioned that you have influencers doing shoutouts to your sports niche - are you targeting sports influencers or fitness influencers? While very similar your niche would fall under fitness as opposed to sport. What do these shoutouts look like? I would recommend checking out our beginners' guide to influencer marketing here and our tips and how-to guide here.

One factor that may be responsible for this lack of conversions is that the wrong audience may be targeted in your ad campaigns. Facebook is designed for sharing personal updates and information, such as vacation photos, new songs you’ve discovered, and relationship statuses, with your network. All the likes and connections made on Facebook and Instagram create detailed user profiles that advertisers can tap into through targeted ads. Facebook advertisers can match their products and service against a long list of the users' interests, traits, and behaviors, resulting in a higher likelihood of reaching their ideal customers. Have you done some market research to figure out who your exact audience is?  All traffic is not good traffic. If you are experiencing a high bounce rate your ads may not be targeted enough. Take a look at this guide to help resolve this problem: How to Drive Targeted Traffic to Your Online Store. 

Your Logo is too tall. This is making your header to tall and in doing so making the cart harder to find and so your customers will find it difficult to check out. There is no need for all that extra black space on your logo, try cropping it to have as little background as possible.

Upon checking out I found that shipping was free for orders over $30 which was great, however, I should not be seeing this for the first time on checkout. I would recommend advertising this fact on a banner on the home page. You can add this pretty easily with the Free Shipping Bar app. 

I would recommend having your About Us page revised and proofread. Some of the grammar and wording is not correct. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:

-  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
-  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
-  Explain your business model or how your products are made.
-  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
-  Incorporate persuasive content (e.g. an explainer video, data visualizations, links to blog posts) that might otherwise clutter your homepage.

In short, your online store displays your products brilliantly, your "About Us" page should be telling your customer why they should buy from you.

To get you started, here are some great articles here on making sure customers find you!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 27 99

Hi @Alex280 

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

I noticed that you don't have a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

Did you think about adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Also I noticed that you don't have an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes