Hey @AnHoang I must say, you have the cutest logo!
1. Try and have a sorted header menu - which should only include your product offerings and button to go back to homepage. You can shift Blog | Shipping tracjer | FAQs & Contact us to the bottom - in the footer menu!
Rest, everything looks just fine!
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!
Hyde here from Shopify. Congratulations!
You've done a great job. I love that you have a blog, you have customer testimonials, an FAQ page, even a shipping tracker. Great work.
It's awesome that you have a welcome message for your customers too:
I would highly recommend this store launch checklist and our SEO Checklist. Going through these when you feel you are ready to launch can be invaluable, allowing you to double-check that you haven’t missed any key features, just before you go live.
There are a few things you can do to help drive traffic to your store. The first thing is to get acquainted with SEO good practices. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and will allow your store to be found more easily through Google, etc. Here is a really helpful guide on how to get started with this. I also have more general information on that here. I have a few more steps that you can take for good SEO here:
Here’s how you can look up keywords to help boost your site’s ranking.
*Blogs on Facebook Ads and Sales:*
Another resource that I would hugely recommend is an app called KIT. KIT is a virtual employee for your Shopify store. It helps drive sales by doing everything from creating highly-targeted Facebook ad campaigns, to sending personal thank-you emails to customers, to handling the other apps that you use to manage your store. I really think this is something that would be beneficial for you, and your store as a way to increase your traffic. You can check it out here.
I hope this all helps!
All the best, Hyde.
Hello @AnHoang ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @AnHoang !
Welcome to the Shopify family and congrats on your store!
1. Homepage - Basically, I like your homepage, logo matches very well with the color scheme or the store. I have noticed that you have done a lot of jobs. Great! I am going to give you some tips about a great homepage:
- Clear CTAs - help to the customers what to do next. I like the picture of the hero banner with the CTA button "Get yours". Hero banner is a very important element of the homepage as it is key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
- Branding - should clearly show your company branding (logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across the website, emails, and social profiles). A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable.
- Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. Whenever a user will visit your site, he will always read testimonials - as it is social proof.
- For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and quickly communicate how it will help your visitors to achieve their goals.
2. Product page - you did a great job, by implementing reviews program - nowadays customers prefer to read social reviews, instead of the product description.
Therefore, I do not think, that you need such a long product description, as you have on some product pages. Your website should be very user-friendly and web-optimized. Add keywords to the headings of the products, as it affects SEO. Make your product descriptions concrete, specific, and short (include only important details).
3. I have the following recommendations for you to add functionality to your website:
- I have noticed, that all of your items are on sale. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
- The speed of the website on desktop is 62, but on mobile is 11. So, if you have customers who visit your store from mobile devices, they will have a bad user experience while waiting for the page loading. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.
- Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
- Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
- Add more products to your store - keep customers to be interested and have some new arrivals.
Without further ado, I came to an opinion that you will find our app Growave quite useful. I do not want to sound salesy or offer you something you do not need, but I truly think that it will help improve the functionality of the app. Here is why:
You are already using a Rewards app. And Growave has that along with Reviews, Social Sharing, Instagram galleries, Wishlist, Social Login all integrated with one another for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.