$XXXXX per month website appreciate your feedback

Shopify Partner
5 0 0
I create this online store on Oct 2018, it's been over a year now.It's been over a year now. From the earliest sales of $ 100 to an average of over $ 10,000, I still have no profit. I think my website is an irresistible one, because the percentage of my repeat customers is 47%. I didn't spend too much advertising money on the website, I have tried it, but the conversion rate is very low, and the ROI is less than 1. I don't know how to spread the word, I know that good things should not be buried. I was recently considering turning my website into a global website and setting up a global shipping template. I would really appreciate anyone could give me some feedback! Thanks
0 Likes

Hi there! Maggie, a Shopify Partner here :)

47% is really impressive repeat customer rate, so congrats. You didn't mention why you are not in profit - are you spending too much on marketing your store? Feel free to post a URL to get a review, however it might also not give you the answers you need. I'd also recommend getting your Google Analytics account reviewed - this way you will find which traffic sources send you the best converting traffic [the most sales], so you could then focus more effort on getting on these sources, and ditch the other ones. That's often a very easy and quick way to boost conversion rate. You can request your review here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/asp-products/google-analytics-ppc/

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi Maggie. Thanks for your reply. Here is my store URL: https://saledress.com/

I'm not in profit because of lots of items in my store are sold at the lowest price. My team collects these women's clothing from great apparel factories and Amazon sellers. You know many amazon sellers sell the same product. the same style, same quality but different price. and I know the product from the same factory because I have a good relationship with Chinese clothing factories.  As we know, not every Amazon seller can make good sales. Then some items have been overstocked due to the misjudgments and bad management, even though the same item had reached the amazing stunning sales on Amazon. To reach double-win cooperation, we get those stock from numerous Amazon sellers and great apparel factories and promote them at the lowest price to relieve their inventory pressure. 

So I think it's not the right time to make some profit. I wanna more people know Saledress, then my site can make a profit from Amazon sellers, factories, and advertising sponsors, not customers. 

But I don't know how to spread the word. We have 200+ affiliates in our Saledress affiliate program. The disadvantage is that most of them are our own loyal customers, not professional alliances, and they can not bring too many referrals.

Uhmmm, that's it. I'd appreciate your advice.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 1 5

Hi,

Congratulations on your store!

In order to provide more feedback, please share the link so I can take a better look.

In the meantime, have you thought about retargeting?

Retargeting campaigns allow you to remind them after they left the website and offer the product information they’ve been viewed with different kinds of creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion.

There are some retargeting apps on Shopify app store as well. If you’re not familiar with that, you can search “retargeting” and try it out - https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=retargeting.

Looking forward to seeing your site. 

0 Likes

Hi there,

You seem to have a good idea for the business - solving an existing problem. You just need to polish up the creases with the help of an experienced business strategy coach. While I don't specialize in that, consider getting a consultation with someone who's experienced in working with Amazon sellers - even a one-hour coaching session can help you tremendously in turning this idea into a profitable strategy. You can find a relevant coach by doing a simple Google search. Hope it helps. 

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi,

Thanks for your advice. 

I already do the retarget marketing, such as the facebook DPA campaign and shopify retarget App.

I created an affiliate program to offer 10% commission of sale, but I don't know how to spread it. The items in my store are sold at the lowest price, maybe ppl don't trust me? I really don't have any ideal about this.

Thanks again for your feedback.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Thanks, will do.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1049 62 228

Hey Saledress,

You must definitely revise the price of your shop items as far as the profitability is concerned. Apart from that, you need to take care of certain pointers mentioned below:

1. The logo is quite simple and plain. Kindly make it more professional.
  2. Add some blogs to explain better.
  3. The word "Selling" has been wrongly spelled, correct it.
  4.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope you get more and more profits in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes