Yes please!! Another Newbie with similar problems.

Solved
Tourist
8 0 0

I've checked out this forum and found that allot of us "newbies" have allot of the same issues. The answers that everyone are getting seem very 'cut and paste'. I would like to have my store checked out as well please. I have 300+ visits and no sales. It's a little discouraging. Something's wrong. 

www.chiropracticalinnovations.com

Thanks.

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 0

I guess this isn't first come first serve! Lol. Well, I guess I probably offended people.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Trailblazer
263 17 73

Hi HeavyMetalJoe,

Hope you are doing well,

I think to start with please change the color scheme, the current blue is making it hard to read. ref attachment. Chiropractical Innovations.png

Next you can add more social media platforms.

let me know if these suggestions help you in making sales.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
65 5 23

Hello HeavyMetalJoe, 

I hope everything is going well with you. You do need to change some things around in order to make your website more appealing. Here are a couple of suggestions: 

- You may want to go ahead with a ready theme in order to improve your whole website outlook. You can check some themes here - https://themeforest.net/category/ecommerce/shopify?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6afXkoP44gIVEOR3Ch14eAFLEAAYASA... Alternatively, if you don't want to change your theme and current outlook, you may want to play around with different color combinations, as the current ones are making the whole experience on your website a bit harder to read and navigate in. 

- You can add some more social links into your footer section.  I noticed that the current Facebook one that you have leads to a page not available screen - https://www.screencast.com/t/EycAwipMn You may want to look into this too

- Once the above two are fixed you can look around for some apps that can further improve your sales in the Shopify app store - https://apps.shopify.com/ . For example, this one - http://discountonleave.apps.isenselabs.com/ will help you recover some of your leaving customers with a discount to exit intent.

- You can also add a small discount for customers that decide to subscribe for your newsletters. 

Hope this helps. :) 

1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
474 46 236

Hi HeavyMetalJoe,

General
  • I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • I suggest adding a FAQs page. So your visitors access the most critical questions easily.
Homepage
  • The social media buttons at the footers aren't working. Make sure links are working. Visitors look at your social media presence before the buy.
  • Show your customer testimonials on your home page to make your store look more reliable.
Product
  • I suggest removing the trust seals on each product page. They don't help your brand. I recommend putting these seals in the footer.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Tourist
8 0 0

Thank you so much for your feedback! Greatly appreciated! Now I know what I need to do. Thank you.

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 0

Ok! I see where you're going with this. Yes, absolutely! Thank you so very much for your feedback. It's greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 0

Ok! I see where you're going with this. Yes, absolutely! Thank you so very much for your feedback. It's greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 0

Excellent! Thank you so very much for your feedback. I have some work to do.

0 Likes