Your Feedback Matters

Tourist
5 0 0

We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve and I’m a great believer that any tool that enhances communication has profound effects in terms of how people can learn from each other so we would be grateful to hear out about your experiences whilst visiting our website. Remember, only honest feedback is helpful :) www.nealsam.com

Thank you,

0 Likes

Great looking website. My Google Translate page was not working but here is what I think so far...

Homepage Feedback

1. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Trailblazer
643 39 149

It seems you have worked quite a lot, as store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at it place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

2. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.

3. Add some more product description to ensure greater clarity.
  4. You might add a few more products as its just a start for you ,visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty https://www.nealsam.com/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you Duane. Your input is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi Neha,

Thank you for taking time to review our site. I will go through the points 4 and 5 later today. In terms of providing a more detailed product description, I think it would be quite difficult for us the deal with that as we are adding hundreds of more products to the collections on the site each month.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Dear nealsam,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale

6. Need to work on cart page

There are other areas you need to work

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Trailblazer
643 39 149

Thank you for your kind words.Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes