Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hey there @homepop ! You've come up with a nice store .. here's what I'd like to suggest -
1. Instead of all the images uploaded at once, why don't you come up with a carouse look and feel in your store? Because there are quite a few images, a carousel would be perfect for your store!
2. You've come up with a great product page, but you also need to add customer reviews and testimonials to add authenticity.
3. I guess you forgot to add a favicon to your store.
Rest your store looks pretty fine!
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!
It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce!
Ps. We're just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.
Just take a look at your store, and it's really great.
However, here are some suggestions:
- You can try to change the text color.
- Move the border color of the button.
- It would be great if you can add a Buy now button below the Add to cart button.
- I've seen your Instagram and it has many real-life photos. You can try to create an Instagram gallery to show those images.
Check the app Shoppable Instagram Gallery, it's very affordable and user-friendly.
You just have opened about 3 weeks, so try to stay tuned and increase your brand identity. I think everything will be ok.
Hope it helps!
Your store looks fantastic. I don't think so the problem is with the store's layout, the problem lies in that the visitors are not getting converted into paying customers. For that, I would highly recommend to go towards the email marketing and check your Cart Abandonment Rate. You should capture the emails of the visitors whenever they click on the Cart button, you can then send them reminders and push notifications through emails. Also, you can customize your offers for them. This practice may help you in winning those lost customers back and eventually, there will be a boost in sales.
Moreover, I would highly recommend establishing a social proof tactic on your store. This will give the new visitors a message about your recent sales so it will serve as an indirect promotion of your products. You can check out CareCart for that and see if that works for you. These apps are mostly free and have many good reviews. Good Luck