Your Feedback on My New Store Appreciated!

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

We opened www.homepop.com about three weeks ago, and the only purchases I've had are from existing customers. New visitors are not buying? Your constructive comments are welcomed! TIA

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1782 111 336

Dear @homepop 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Need to redesign your popup, keep only one popup and increase your popup appearing time. It is better to remove or create mobile friendly popup for mobile device
  • Add favicon
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 20-30 

homepopspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do ON PAGE SEO
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted

Hey there @homepop !  You've come up with a nice store .. here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. Instead of all the images uploaded at once, why don't you come up with a carouse look and feel in your store? Because there are quite a few images, a carousel would be perfect for your store! 

2. You've come up with a great product page, but you also need to add customer reviews and testimonials to add authenticity. 

3. I guess you forgot to add a favicon to your store. 

Rest your store looks pretty fine! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
178 13 62

Hi @homepop,

Just take a look at your store, and it's really great. 

However, here are some suggestions:

- You can try to change the text color.

ConveyLego0612_0-1599620199190.png

- Move the border color of the button.  

ConveyLego0612_1-1599620311890.png

- It would be great if you can add a Buy now button below the Add to cart button. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1599620485445.png

- I've seen your Instagram and it has many real-life photos. You can try to create an Instagram gallery to show those images. 

Check the app Shoppable Instagram Gallery, it's very affordable and user-friendly. 

You just have opened about 3 weeks, so try to stay tuned and increase your brand identity. I think everything will be ok. 

Hope it helps!

Happy selling, 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
71 4 22

Hi @homepop 

Your store looks fantastic.  I don't think so the problem is with the store's layout, the problem lies in that the visitors are not getting converted into paying customers. For that, I would highly recommend to go towards the email marketing and check your Cart Abandonment Rate. You should capture the emails of the visitors whenever they click on the Cart button, you can then send them reminders and push notifications through emails. Also, you can customize your offers for them. This practice may help you in winning those lost customers back and eventually, there will be a boost in sales.

Moreover, I would highly recommend establishing a social proof tactic on your store. This will give the new visitors a message about your recent sales so it will serve as an indirect promotion of your products. You can check out CareCart for that and see if that works for you. These apps are mostly free and have many good reviews. Good Luck

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
1 Like