Your Start Up Brand Versus The World

FashionGenisis
1 0 0

I am the owner of a start-up Shopify store.

I am currently trying to come up with a game plan to help my business survive and thrive in a time like this.

I sell clothing and accessories at www.brinaz.com

I would love to connect with people who hope to do the same or even kick off their brand fully in this time.....doing as much as we can to keep our brand going. What do you recommend?

my Instagram is @brinaz.co

0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)

Awesome looking store :) You have put a lot of work into it, and I absolutely love the high quality photos. 

Make sure to add essential trust signals: About us page, Contact us page, Shipping policy and Returns policy. These can significantly help you improve your conversion rate. Many online shoppers often look for this info before placing an order, to find out the shipping cost, or contact details, so having these pages easy to find can also help you boost your conversion rate.

Product descriptions - consider adding longer and more detailed product descriptions. You still have default AliExpress info:

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 19.09.20.png

That’s also a great way to build rapport with your visitors and convert them. Short one-sentence description can make an impression you are not willing to make an effort for your customers, which can leave them feeling like why should they make an effort and buy from you.

Good product description can easily put you above a competitor selling similar product, but not having the items described enough to convince people to buy. Detailed descriptions can also help you build your authority and knowledge of the niche, which is essential for buyers, who want to feel they can trust your expertise and the choice of the products. 

See below how to write product descriptions that sell:

https://www.rockpapercopy.com/storytelling-in-product-descriptions/

Also work on your SEO - Google snippets [meta titles and meta descriptions], more written content, blogging and more.

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Brinaz,

I have analyzed that the store looks quite cool and has enormous potential as well. However, you need to take care of certain below mentioned aspects that will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar. 
  2. The "product images" on the product page are too large in size and multiple in number. Hence, use only "one image as the main product image" and include the rest images below the product description for better product clarity.
  3. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a favicon is the recommended solution.
  4. The "logo" is visible on all store pages except the "homepage".
  5. Desire your information to be more secure, "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  6. Including"promo offers" using "catchy tag-lines" like "Ends Today! 20% Off Friends & Family" OR Last chance to get 50% off! OR "Want 20% off your next order?" in the header template for gaining better customer insight.
  7. Add terms and conditions and FAQ’s if any, again as these also help in building search engine content.
  8. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I really wish this new start leads you to a better and farther end to lead.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2404 140 435

Hey @FashionGenisis, you have a great collection. It's really great that you are trying to come up with a game plan to help your business survive and thrive in a time like this.

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) 

-New arrivals, Best sellers

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

-Instagram Feed

2. Add quick links in the footer. 

We have also launched the Shopify apps emergency fund and made our app AiTrillion.com free for 6 months for the convenience of eCommerce sellers so their business won't get affected. 

It has engagement features like email marketing automation, reviews, web push notification, Loyalty reward program, livechat or chatbot, Reports and analytics, Ai Predictions, announcement bar, product recommendation, smart pop-up and many more. It has a customer timeline feature that shows the real-time activity of your customers like when did they sign up, when did they redeem the loyalty points, when did they sign up, when the customer was last active.

And, this app is fully integrated. Every functionality is integrated with each other. Plus, you don't need to install multiple apps. Installing multiple apps slows down the speed of the store. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1188 104 288

1) Create a professional logo.

2) Create an engaging brand mission and share your messaging across your site, about page, and social media channels.

3) Build a community on common values and make an emotional connection with your audience.

4) Experiment with website features and messaging, A/B test to see what works and use the data to continually improve your conversion rate.

5) Be different.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes