Your advice is greatly appreciated on my customizing store :)

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi all,

I just opened up my store with products that are made to inspire and enhance the mind, body, and spirit. Some of my products are made to order or customizable. 

I would really appreciate feedback from you on my website and your overall experience. Please let me know of any changes that can enhance the customer's experience, any errors and ways to make the customer feel more trusted in my website.

Website -www.positiverootz.com

A few questions

1. Are the products descriptive and understandable?

2. Please check the pillowpouch products, are you able to use the designable live preview? Do you have any errors with designing that product?

3. Is there anything else I can do to improve the customer's experience?

4. How is the website's layout?

5. Please any other feedback would be greatly appreciated

6. Can you understand the products through our descriptions?

Greatly appreciate the time you took to check out and advise our new store.

Thank you

Website -www.positiverootz.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the main image at the top does not convey what you sell. You could be selling home products for all I know

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

4. The images on your homepage are washed out and don't pop off the page. I don't feel a need to stop and look at them

5. You only have 3 collections, you could put 3 links in your main menu for each collection pages 

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

2. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

3. Might make sense to link to more products in your "YOU MAY ALSO LIKE" section as it looks bare with just one other product being lists on some product pages

4. Fix the text layout on your pillow collection page as it is not the best layout right now.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks so much for all of your wonderful advice! Truly appreciate the time you took to view our website, and we will be definitely applying your suggestions on our website! 

Thank so much

0 Likes