Your advice is needed! Clicks but no conversion. Would be grateful for any help you can offer.

tracy88
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi, We are a month old shopify store and have placed ads that are getting many click throughs but no conversions.  I would be grateful for any help/constructive criticism on our site. Thanks so much!

https://inleloop.com 

0 Likes

Hi @tracy88 

Hey there! Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few suggestions I have for you

Home Page

1. You have a lot of scrolling Hero images without any CTA buttons like "Shop Now". Try reducing the number of hero images and add a CTA.
  2. There is a redundant "Home" link in the header of the page. This is just redirecting the customers to the same page. Do remove it.
  3. Few of the Hero images are too zoomed in. As a first time customer on your shop I feel confused as to what is being sold
  4. In the header I need to click on the drop down on "Shop" to find out the items you are selling. Frankly thats too much effort from a customer. Do add the menu items in the header itself.

Products page 

1. On clicking "Styling" the first screen I see is a Hero image and no products. You should make the customer find your products in least efforts and clicks.
  2. One crucial change you should consider is changing "Add to Bag" --> "Buy Now". From landing on your site to clicking buy takes a lot of clicks.
  3. Consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left" or "Sale".
    Use Mode Magic to do this. Its free to install and you get 10 free credits to start with. It has a few forever free badges which you can start using right away!

Hoping the points would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help.

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Hi @tracy88,

Glad to hear that your business has been running for 1 month so far - it’s been extremely hard to make a profit during the pandemic, but I believe you can overcome it. I love the dreamy vibe and the purple tone of your store - it looks so soft and girly. 

As there is always room for improvement, here are some recommendations that I have for your store:

1, Use semi-transparent header to increase the height of the hero banner. It seems that the full-screen hero banner is taking the spotlight for the home page, but you can make it even more impressive with a semi-transparent header. If possible, please reduce the unnecessary blank space by enlarging the menu tabs and icons, or dwindling the logo size.

PageFly_0-1614307225002.png

2, Add spectacular text messages on your spectacular hero banner. It’s great to add a CTA button for better conversion, but it’s also a great choice to share your store’s value to your customers. It also makes the banner look informative and professional.

PageFly_1-1614307252160.png

3, Enrich your homepage with even more information for your customers. Following are some sections and sample design that you can refer to:

• Our Story: What is your inspiration for hair products? How did you come across with this idea? Let customers know who you are to get more familiar with you.

PageFly_2-1614307278135.png

• Features and benefits: Why should people choose your products over others? What are the benefits they gain when purchasing with you? Show your unique selling point to prove the strength of your store.

PageFly_3-1614307309198.png

• Testimonials: How does your customer experience your product and service? Are they satisfied with what you provide? Let your customers speak for you to increase your trustworthiness

PageFly_4-1614307332459.png

• Blog posts: Besides hair products, are there any hair care tips that you want to share? Can customers learn more from your experience? Share your ideas through blog posts to show how professional you are regarding hair care.

PageFly_5-1614307366089.png

• End with one final CTA. Customers probably have a basic idea of your store, your products and your value by the time they scroll to the end of the page. Increase your conversion rate by adding a final CTA button to encourage them to start online purchase with you. 

PageFly_6-1614307394794.png

Overall, your store is built well - I can see your time and effort put on it. I hope these suggestions can make your store more professional! If you are interested in our sample templates, feel free to check it at: https://pagefly.io/pages/templates

You can give us a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question. Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Learn How To Build A Successful eCommerce Subscription Business In This A-Z Free Course
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Youtube | PageFly Community | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2714 153 503

Hello @tracy88, I hope you are doing good! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- You should make your store aesthetically appealing. Currently, it looks dull.

- Add testimonials on the homepage. Add a review carousel.

- Add a sticky header. 

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Give rewards to your customers. 

- Add an attractive popup with a discount code to entice customers to signup for the newsletter. Once you have the email of the customers. It's easy to target them with a targeted email.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes